“Very Nice Super 8!”

Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Roseburg
Bellingham, Washington
“Very Nice Super 8!”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Wow, what a find. This Super 8 is right off of I-5 and it was great. The property is relatively new and the rooms do not look like your typical Super 8. We had plenty of space, a flat screen tv and beds with nice linens. The room was very clean and pretty quiet. We could hear someone walking in the room above us, but it was not loud. The beds were extremely comfortable and we were able to control the room temperature. Breakfast in the morning was nice and there was plenty to eat. They had a waffle iron, which was popular. There was also fruit, cereal, yogurt, bread and pastries. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the wifi was quick. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
super8genmgr, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
Dear momlikestotravel,

I am writing to thank you for your very kind words. It sounds as though you enjoyed your overall experience during your recent visit; and nothing could make us happier.

Our main goal here at Super 8 Roseburg is to provide the best possible accommodations and service to each and every one of our guests. In that regard, we appreciate the time you took to give us your feedback and let us know how we are doing.

Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

MkmGm

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

We arrived late and the staff was friendly and professional. Room was clean. We drove 14 hours from Southern California on our way back to Canada. I was hoping to fall sleep right away but I didn't find the bed comfortable. My wife was happy with it. I could have been over tired too. Breakfast was ok, not many healthy choices. No protein in any shape :)
My son enjoyed the pool in the morning. They gave us a discount coupon at check out to return and stay for $58.88. If i had stayed here on the way down to California, I would have certainly stayed here again. Overall I am satisfied with what I paid to stay here.

• Stayed August 2013
super8genmgr, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
Dear Knight66,

On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise. I am truly pleased that you found the staff to be friendly and professional. It is truly rewarding when a guest takes the time to say thank you, or to let us know how we did.

The principal goal of our hotel is to provide quality service to all of our guests. It is only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide.

Again, let me thank you for your kind words.

We look forward to your next visit.

MkmGM
Kelso
Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

Clean, well looked after, nice towels, spacious rooms, helpful friendly staff...make this a great value for money spent. Lots of local area restaurants to choose from that are close by. Easy access from I5, but not so close to be bothered by traffic noise.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Stuart S,

I am writing to thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did during your recent visit. I am especially pleased that you found your room clean and comfortable. I am also very glad that the staff was helpful and friendly during your stay.

Our main goal is to provide excellent customer service to each and every one of our guests. It is truly rewarding when a guest takes time out of their busy schedule to say thank you.

Again, let me thank you for your feedback.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

MkmGM