“Good barbecue. Enjoyed it.”
Review of Charley's BBQ

Charley's BBQ
Ranked #13 of 141 Restaurants in Roseburg
Price range: US$7 - US$34
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Casual BBQ
Description: Casual BBQ
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I had the pulled pork sandwich. Very good, lots of tender, moist pork.

Took home a full rack of baby back ribs. Also very good.

Nice people. Clean and well maintained place. Just off the freeway. Will be back.

1  Thank mike19444

Reviewed 10 October 2013

had the chicken thought it was okay, expensive, had a snack to see if I wanted dinner there, didnt have dinner there. it was a smoked chicken maybe the other stuff was good but the chicken skin had flavor and that was it.a chicken was 15 bucks so no thanks

2  Thank dawoody
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We have been going to Charley's for 9 years. We have always loved their food, until now. The last 2 times we have been there, the food was not up to par. This last time, we learned you no longer get hush puppies with your meal and they have cut the sides back to just a few. I wanted my usual, the half chicken. They didn't have any, even though we were there fairly early in the evening on a Monday. This was also the case the last time we were there and I was given pulled chicken, without even asking me. My husband had the brisket which was tough. He was initially was given only one side and when we pointed out that he should have gotten 2 sides, we were told no and then the server was corrected and they brought him a second side. We loved this restaurant for so many years. This is too sad.

1  Thank Deborah U
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I used to really enjoy Charley's. The last couple of times we have been there...Not so much!

I always get the chicken, so that is what my review is based on. Last time it was not cooked completely. Had to microwave it and let's just say the dog enjoyed it more than I did. I called and Chris offered a free dinner the next time I came in, but I didn't take him up on it. (Undercooked chicken kind of does that to me.)

Decided to try it again today...chicken was cooked, but was absolutely tasteless. My sweet potato tots came in a Styrofoam container with a lid on it. Needless to say my tots were mushy. Making the $3+ that I paid for them a little ridiculous!

Sorry, but I probably won't go back.

1  Thank TAMarshall
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed the BBQ Beef sandwich - excellent flavor and very tender. Will be back for more!

Been to Charley's BBQ? Share your experiences!