“Excellant, clean, pleasant and affodrable”
Review of Shady Oaks Motel

Shady Oaks Motel
Ranked #3 of 7 Roseburg B&B and Inns
Seattle, Washington
“Excellant, clean, pleasant and affodrable”
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Way back to Washington froM California, I have trusted my GPS to find me a last minute hotel at 12:30 AM and I was very happy for the pick because when I arrived at the motel, I and my family was greeted like I was at 5 star Hotel. Room was very clean and big, Carpet was spotless. It has all the amanities you need on a road trip. Owner asked us that how can he make our stay pleasant and comfortable? He was a gentleman. He came to see us off and offered us fresh blueberries for free before we left. It is pretty much better then any two star motel or hotel. It is located in a quiet neibourhood and only two miles away from a major intersection and a few miles away from Safari. I highly recommend this motel. I paid lest then $60 for my stay and motel owner didn't charge for third adult. I am a cleaning freak and I felt so comfortable that Iet my 3 years old crawl all over.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank zahid a

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 24 August 2010

This hotel has the most comfortable beds! I love to stay for this reason. My room was equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and free internet! I also got room service!

Rooms are nice and bed was extremely comfortable. Sam and Divya really runs a amazing nice homely motel. They even served me with hot tea and breakfast in the morning and provided free water bottles throughout my stay. My food was delicious!

I would love to stay here again when I'm passing town of Roseberg in Oregon.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
3 Thank searchreadyseo
Washington State
Reviewed 12 May 2010

Small motel just south of town. Very quiet. The owner was very friendly and interested in making sure we got a nice dinner and knew how to get going the next day. He took the time to show us on a map the best spots to eat for what we were interested in, and he told us when we left the next morning about the onramp that was closed and where to get on the highway. Really nice guy.

Room was large. Carpet a little older, but a great place to stay if you like private, quiet, non-chain motels. There was a frig, microwave and little tea water heating pot in the room. The shower stall was old-fashioned, tile and cute. The room was quite large.

The motel looks really out of the way, but it was a pretty quick jaunt back to town for dinner.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
5 Thank LovesNeon
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roseburg
Windmill Inn of Roseburg
Comfort Inn Roseburg
Comfort Inn Roseburg
#4 of 16 in Roseburg
Roseburg Travelodge Riverfront

Been to Shady Oaks Motel? Share your experiences!