“Family Food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating
“Family Food”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Sandy's is always reliable and good tasting. It is a family atmosphere with family friendly food. We really like the breakfast that you can get all day!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank 218poppy

“Surprise Experience”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I was visiting my sister who lives in Roseburg and gives Sandy's Place rave reviews. She said this location has had several owners over the years, none of which until now were very successful. It is her favorite place now and I have to agree with her about how good it is. First sign of a good restaurant is one that has customers during non peak periods. We were there at three in the afternoon on a weekday and they had a number of tables occupied. That was the first good sign. The greeter was friendly, polite and helpful. I had chicken tortilla soup, hamburger, and french fries. Others in our party had fish and chips. The soup was the best chicken tortilla soup I have ever had, the hamburger bun was fresh, and appeared homemade, the hamburger itself was excellent, and the french fries were hot and tasty. Everyone at our table loved the food.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Kwhite101
Coos Bay
“Non-Compliant with ADA Service Animal Policies!”
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

Was not seated on November 3, 2013 along with my family as I had my service dog with me. I was asked to supply written proof, not required by ADA and was asked to leave. When I asserted my rights I was threatened that they would call the police to have me removed! Have attempted to mediate the situation with the owners. I have filed a BOLI complaint.

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank JosephCool1
Roseburg, Oregon
“Recent Visit October 25, 2013”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

The experience overall was very good.
We were seated right away and had drinks in front of us instantly. Our salads were at the table within 5 minutes. I ordered the Cow Girl (T-bone) with a baked potato. The steak was prepared exactly as promised, the baked potato was encrusted in a garlic and crumb mixture (outstanding), and the corn was in a white sauce that looked strange but was wonderful. The meal was really good. The serving staff was very efficient and friendly.

• Visited October 2013
Round Rock, Texas
“Homemade and Wonderful!”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We stopped here this morning for a late breakfast and what a pleasant surprise. The staff was friendly and very attentive. My husband had the biscuits and gravy and ate the whole plate and that is unusual because most places he say it "looked good but taste like wall paper paste with a lot of spice." But not here. He said the gravy and biscuits were delicious. My breakfast was very good and no grease on the plate from the eggs, great sign for a good place to eat. The homemade jam was outstanding!!

Everything was very clean and the clocks were wonderful! The prices were very reasonable and you will not go away hunger! We will definitely stop here again on our way to the coast.

• Visited September 2013