“When did Red Robin switch to tiny thin burger patties?”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #12 of 140 Restaurants in Roseburg
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

The hamburger patty was the same size of our child's burger. I would have preferred to have simply picked up some fast food... it would have been cheaper. And the service... bad. We didn't even get our glad of water until the bill arrived. My suggestion, skip it.

3  Thank Danielle M

Reviewed 8 September 2013

We got into town late and was able to get a quick bite to eat. Our server was very friendly and our food arrived quickly. The food was good.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Without a doubt one of the worst visits I have ever had to a restaurant in 20 years!!! Service sucked, food lukewarm, and the prices bordered on being robbery. What really made this such a nightmare of a place to eat/drink at was the pint of micro ale I bought. When it came to the table it was two inches below rim of glass. I complained about it being more like 12 ounces instead of 16. I was told the manager was at the bar. I met with him. He showed me a glass they are trained with which has an inch white stip at the rim. He said we are trained to never go into the white zone which means with the head still fomaing you are getting 13 to 14 ounces of beer if the glass indeed holds that much as it seemed to me it was very thick glass and a trick employed by many pubs to sell you less beer while lying about it being a pint. Red Robin appears to have a policy of cheating its customers, never, ever will go back, Carl's Jr. for me if I want a good burger at half the price. And Applebees if I want microbrews or McMennamins, not Red Robin the Ripoff.

1  Thank Travelingman1953
Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

This place is just like all the other red robins that I have been to. The food is good and so is the service for the most part .

Reviewed 16 May 2013

food was excellent, service great, servers were nice and helpful, no complaints here, had a bacon cheeseburger good meal