Chose to stay over at Roseburg before heading to Crater Lake the next morning.
Being a budget hotel, I think it's very decent for the price.
1. Alot of parking out front of the motel.
2. The room was clean and the WIFI works without issues
3. The bedsheet was a bit on the older side (it is a bit furry that only comes with prolonged use and washes), but it was clean and i had no issues with it.
For 60 bucks a night, it's good value for money and good enough for a night or two stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Roseburg is located off of I-5 at NW Edenbower Blvd. Restaurants and shopping are nearby. Oregon's vineyards and wineries are 7 miles. Visit Wildlife Safari, within 10 miles. Free Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our rooms have a modern look. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Motel 6 Roseburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Roseburg Hotel Roseburg
- Hilton Garden Inn Roseburg
- Motel Six Roseburg
- Roseburg Motel 6
- Roseburg Motel Six