A friend and I stayed 2 nights at this hotel. Like other reviews said, its close to a small airport which was not an issue and its close to the freeway which if you were a very light sleeper and were on that side of the motel you might hear some traffic noise.
Other than that, the room was clean and there were no weird smells. The beds are ok, not great but for $50.00 a night for two queen beds I could not complain. Staff was nice and seemed eager to help us find a restaurant in town.
The only small issue I had was there was no shampoo in the bathroom. I meant to ask the clerk but forgot to do so. Not sure if thats the norm at Motel 6's or not.
So if your looking for a clean place to lay your head for a night at a reasonably price, this will probably work for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Roseburg is located off of I-5 at NW Edenbower Blvd. Restaurants and shopping are nearby. Oregon's vineyards and wineries are 7 miles. Visit Wildlife Safari, within 10 miles. Free Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our rooms have a modern look. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Motel 6 Roseburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Roseburg Hotel Roseburg
- Hilton Garden Inn Roseburg
- Motel Six Roseburg
- Roseburg Motel Six
- Roseburg Motel 6