“A good Applebee's”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 September 2013

The staff was very friendly! The happy hour drinks were a little on the weak side but were still a good deal. Seemed like a pretty good Applebee's to me!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I like Applebees because the food is always great, the atmosphere there is pleasant, the wait staff always cheerful and helpful. Their steaks are nicely seasoned and when I want to have a nice meal out, they are always my first choice.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

I'm from out of town, and this Applebee's has even better service than my hometown. I always like to see a place so busy that the general manager has to help out, that's how you know the locals like the place. All the staff were nice and I didn't have to wait long for my food.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

We arrived at 2-3pm, so they were not busy at all. We got to our table 4 adults and 5 children, we ordered the 2 for 24 and then kids-meals for all the children.
Kids food came out fairly quickly, which was nice, the kids were very very good, other diners were complimenting on how great they were being.
Then our appetizers came and the Spinach artichoke dip had hair in it. We sent it back and the manager came out and apologized when they brought the new plate out.
FINALLY our entrees came out, they were okay, but by this time our children were getting antsy (it had been over an hour) So I ate quickly and left my husband and his sister inside while I took the kids to play outside, they were still being okay I just didn't want them to be forced to sit for any longer.
I checked my phone and noted the time figuring maybe 15 more minutes as my husband was finished eating about the same time as me. It was over 30 minutes later!! and it was sped up because I asked the hostess where our server was (Kelly- if memory serves) my husband was sitting, clearly ready to get our check and go....We left a very small tip (because we're still not sure whats worse, no tip or small tip, usually we tip 25%+) and left, totally unsatisfied, late and annoyed.

1  Thank MTKKKF
Reviewed 16 May 2013

food was good service a bit slow, not enough of a selection when I came to the menu priced high especially the beer

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!