“Great Pizza!”
Review of Loggers Tap House

Loggers Tap House
Ranked #73 of 139 Restaurants in Roseburg
Reviewed 14 July 2014

In town for a short stay and gave Loggers Tap House a try after a referral from a barista down the road. Easily got in our group of 8 and service was quick. Our waiter was friendly and knowledgable and kept up with our needs easily. We had Hawaiian and Pepperoni pizza and a couple of orders of fish n chips- all of it was delicious! Some of the best pizza I've ever had, the crust was delicious!!! Hubby and I also ordered the oak and cokes which were very good. Interior of restaraunt is super clean but sparse. We would definitely go back!

1  Thank jarubies
There are newer reviews for Loggers Tap House

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Waiters don't know much about beer and the service is slow. Waiters are rude, did I mention slow service. Food is good and great beer selection though.

1  Thank JorAmy
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We liked our waitress, personality plus. (Little A.M.) The food was very good - the crust was thin and crispy. A great place for kids.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

This is more of a place to go if you are looking to eat in the bar with adults only. Using the main dining room is not a return visit. The service was great but the food has much to be desired. I don't agree that they have the best ;pizza in town. They do have a very inexpensive lunch buffet but didn't impress on taste.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We had been waiting to go here for quite some time because we were hearing they were working kinks out when they first opened. Went twice recently and I think they've got the kinks ironed out now. For starters, the pizza is probably the best in town, several unique options on the menu. They aren't cheap, but the quality of the toppings, and the number of beer options on tap make me over look that. Speaking of beer, they just may have the most variety in town and on tap at any given time. Coming here and not ordering a beer is like forgetting to tell your momma happy mother's day, you should avoid that type of behavior, lol. My only gripe, and the reason it gets 4 out of 5 is the extremely loud music in the bar area. I went one night and the main restaurant was closed, so we sat in the bar...and the music was so loud, conversation was difficult. Not sure if that's a nightly thing or what, but if you go during dinner time it doesn't seem to be an issue, just late night. I will be back there later this week for a party, they're very accommodating when it comes to large groups, and the number of TV's make it a great place to watch sports. Give it a try.