Stayed in Room 320 which is tucked under the stairs by the vending machines so there was that noise. At least we didn't have headlights in the room at night. I don't understand why, when the whole place is supposed to be non-smoking, there are plastic chairs with little tables and ash trays out front of the rooms. If we would have known this, I doubt we would have stayed there. Nobody smoked outside around our room, thank goodness. I don't need a migraine on a trip. Can't say enough about how great the staff is! Friendly and helpful! What a nice change. They were also great about our questions about the food being gluten free and even offered gluten free cookies. Thank you! It's so hard to travel and have to eat gluten free. (Not a fad diet but celiac disease). Yes, this is an older motel but there have been updates. The updates don't really fit the room, though. Granite bathroom counter top? Too much. Opposite the sink is the luggage holder, a clothing rod, and an extra pillow and blanket. An iron and ironing board is attached to the wall and the hair dryer is near it. It's very, very cramped. The bathroom is tiny. Mold is starting to form on the shower wall above the tiles. It's too bad money wasn't spent on remodeling the rooms to make them more accessible instead of trying to "fancy" the place up. Tile, slate (whatever) has been installed in the door way and the bathroom. The floor was so cold, it actually hurt to walk on it. And there's just way too much furniture and it's too big for the room! There was the bed, a large dresser, a writing table, fridge, microwave, table, large chair, and an ottoman. I definitely would have liked less furniture to make more room. The main complaint we had was the heater. It's back by the sink and bathroom on the wall. The thing never shuts off. After an hour of laying there waiting for it to quit, I gave up and turned it off. We then froze for awhile. Like I said, money should have been spent for customer's comfort not to try to make it a high-end motel which it isn't. Again, can't say enough about the great staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Garden Villa Inn is located off of exit#125 on the west side of I-5. We offer a FREE Full Hot Breakfast buffet, cookie bar, wifi, business center, pool, spa, and the cleanest rooms in Roseburg GUARANTEED !!! We also accept pets and offer AAA/AARP, Government/Corporate Rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Garden Villa Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Garden Villa Hotel Roseburg
- Best Western Roseburg
- Roseburg Best Western
- Best Western Garden Hotel