“Good Food and Service”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2014

My husband and I ate here a few months ago while vacationing in Oregon. We don't normally eat in steak houses, but wanted a heartier meal. We both ordered prime rib which came with choice of sides. We also ordered an appetizer combo platter and an apple dessert. The food was fine, nothing to complain about, but not real special. The service was friendly and attentive. The atmosphere is not the greatest, but okay for a casual meal. As other reviewers have said, there are peanut shells all over the floor which lends a bit of a messy appearance. The peanuts though are fun to have for a snack before the meal. This restaurant reminds me a little of the Texas Roadhouse Restaurants except no country dancing and music from the restaurant staff. I visited one of those in my hometown once. I would probably give this restaurant 3-1/2 stars if possible, but I don't think it meets 4 star quality, so will settle for a 3 star rating. I would recommend though if you want a fairly good meal with good service in an okay setting.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

If you like peanuts this is your place, all the nuts you can eat and throw the shells on the floor just like home they tell us....I don't do that at my home!! Service was quick and efficient, the food was ok. I expected a better steak for the price point, the rest of the meal was good.

1  Thank Richard J
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The decor was very entertaining and lots to see. Don't go if you have a peanut allergy they are everywhere there. The food was tasty and the price was not bad. Fun for everyone.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Once you get over the shock of having to walk over peanut shells on the floor you might like the food. Excellent steak cooked to your desire and fresh hot honey buttered rolls keep coming. And all you can eat peanuts, just throw the shells on the floor. Bring your sense of humor.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We stopped in for dinner and were very impressed. Excellent service, atmosphere and food was very good. I had fish and chips and hubby had chicken fried steak. The sides we had were, garlic mashed potatoes with gravy, salad, soup, and baked potato. The bread/rolls were to die for!!! Everything was excellent. What we really liked was the senior menu. Wide selection and very reasonably priced. We would eat here again if we were to come back to Roseburg.