“Avoid!”

Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Roseburg
Port Townsend, Washington
“Avoid!”
Reviewed 22 December 2012

Room dingy. Cigarette holes in sheets. Room cleanliness leaves a lot to be desired. Wifi only avail in reception area. Bed has springs poking into sleeper. Noisy street. Paper thin walls. Creaky floors. Walkway to upper rooms is in disrepair.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank waltma92

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
John Day, Oregon
Reviewed 12 November 2012 via mobile

The room was dirty. Wax puddle on the carpet. Dirty spots on the carpet. Just plain filthy. No cups for water or coffee. Empty kleenex box. A lamp with no available place to plug out in. Bright light outside of room. Drunken neighbors screamed and cussed off and on all night. Noisy street traffic.

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank 1984susanh

Travellers are raving about these Roseburg hotels

Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed 23 September 2012

This was a very good stay, clean, and the employs made sure I had everything I needed and that if I needed anything else. Front desk manager was very nice he made sure my stay was good and my money was worth spend.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
5 Thank Katie S
Bay Area California
Reviewed 30 August 2012

This was a really good stay,the manager was very kind he also told me there was a lot of new changes. There was a small free breakfast, but overrall for the place it was really good.
the rooms were clean, and the staff was very kind and called us after 5 mins to check up on us and if everything was okay. I would say this is overral a decent stay and i will surley stay again.

Room Tip: The Rooms in the front of the building at the end was the best and a great view.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
7 Thank Jhone L
Washington
Reviewed 17 August 2012

I have to start by saying this was once a best western and it was nice,i put my boss up here once,but times they are a changing! This place is truthfully crime infested,the manager was arrested today for selling meth! one month ago a drug lab blew up,people have been harmed here and i would not want anyone to stay here that was not a meth user,they rent out rooms for long term.
Google this place and be informed before you book

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
6 Thank simpleyme
Springfield
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Had my room and my sisters room not been already paid for from this hotel we would not have stayed there. We called the hotel to add a room to our reservation to be paid for when we arrived that was fine and the only good thing I can say about this hotel. The room(s) they put my father in was a different story. The first room still was occupied so when he opened the door there was someone in there, the next room the whole back of the door was laying on the table, the third room he stayed in, but we put his bags in there and then left and when he returned approx 5 hours later his bag and open 12 pack of pop was gone. I had to leave where I was at to go back to the hotel only to be called a liar, not just once but several times. I thought maybe housekeeping could have gone in the room and mistakenly took the bags, but the guy at the front desk said oh no after housekeeping go in there NO ONE goes in the room! He only kept saying this. I have worked front desk in a motel before and know the person who rents a room is not the only people who have keys. THERE IS A MASTER KEY TO EVERYROOM!!! I was irate to say the least because my father has medication that he has to take and it was nowhere to be found. After about 45 minutes a lady who was asleep in her car in the lot says to the guy why don 't you go and check the laundry, as if I hadn't mentioned that before, but what do you know there they were and the guy at the front desk told us oh my boss went in there cause he thought they were someone else's bags. Ah hello they should have known that the room was just checked into. If that wasn't enough we didn't feel safe and did not sleep well at all!!! Please do not stay at this hotel. pay the extra and go somewhere else.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

3 Thank N A
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 18 March 2012

This motel, was for a one night stay on our way back from Washington. The service was really good. The breakfast in the morning was a bonus, and was really good. The employes were really kind, and helpful. The room was nice, and clean. I really enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: Choose rooms in the front, for a better view!
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family