“Great Place for Families”

Windmill Inn of Roseburg
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Roseburg
Bend
“Great Place for Families”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We love this place. We got a room with a deck out into the courtyard where we could sit in the sun in the courtyard and watch the kids in the pool. They had a great courtyard area with outdoor furniture, a BBQ grill, and pool. There was another inside area with sauna and spa. My kids absolutely loved this place and asked to come back just to stay for a weekend.

For adults . . . pretty nice to have cold beer, wine, and snacks available for purchase in the lobby at reasonable prices after a long drive on I-5 for the day . . . extremely friendly staff both on the phone and in person . . . talking to them on the phone made me want to stay there . . .

Breakfast in the morning was great with a wide variety of foods that anyone could find something for them. The lady from the hotel helping guests with breakfast was one of the friendliest and most hospitable people I have met in a long time. She made the kids feel special and thanked them for staying.

You absolutely do not get a better place to stay in a small community in Oregon that this place!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Mulino
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Great reception when we arrived and no problems very comfortable rooms and a great breakfast! I would stay again very good location, and very nice staff.
I do wish the smoking area was closer to the Hotel and maybe more than one location, but I guess that is not the hotels fault

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We stayed here for 2 weeks for a national dog competition. They are pet friendly and there is a large grassy area across from the hotel to exercise your dogs. The front desk clerks as well as all housekeeping staff were as friendly and helpful as could be, accommodating our every need. The room was spacious, clean, and equipped with all amenities such as microwave, refrigerator, hair dryer, etc. The air conditioner worked great !! The breakfast was good and included a wide variety of options. I cannot say enough about how positive our stay was. By the time we left, we felt like family !! I would definitely stat here again.

• Stayed June 2014
Sanger
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I had a very pleasant nine day stay. The room was clean and comfortable, the staff friendly and cheerful. The daily breakfast was a bonus and parking and access to major roads was excellent. The Windmill Inn is the place to stay in Roseburg.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Whittier, California
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Was greeted by very friendly front desk staff upon check in. The room was very comfortable roomy. Good internet service. The breakfast was as advertised. The lady working the breakfast was constantly refilling things and very friendly.

La Verne, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Traveling back to my home town of Roseburg to visit family: I want and need my own space, although I could stay with relatives. Windmill Inn provides my home away from home each time I visit.

The staff is friendly, welcoming, and professional.

Rooms have been upgraded with new linens and flat screen TV. Everyone is helpful, including housekeeping staff who provide extra coffee pods, and front desk staff who are always ready to answer any question or address any concern.

I recently stayed there 7 days, and also booked a one-night stay for my niece and her kids. We all enjoyed the very pleasant courtyard/pool area.

They have replaced the guest computer area with a snack/beer/wine store. I guess that's OK, as most of us have smart phones, but I still would like/need a computer with a printer, as I like to travel light and just needed a map and hotel reservation printed out. The desk guy offered to print any e-mail or whatever, but it was really nice before to have our own guest computer and printer.

I will continue to make Windmill Inn my place to stay while visiting family in Roseburg. Excellent, friendly, professional staff - nice rooms, great rates if you are staying for a few days at a time.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Honolulu
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel for about ten days, and loved our experience! Absolutely nicest staff I've ever encountered, great house keeping, and the physical facility is very welcoming. It's the best option in the area hands down, and super convenient to anything you could need. The pool and hot tub are clean and well laid out, and we even grilled a few dinners during our stay. Can't go wrong!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Roseburg
Best Western Garden Villa Inn
#11 of 16 in Roseburg
Wildlife Inn
Wildlife Inn
#1 of 2 in Winston

Been to Windmill Inn of Roseburg? Share your experiences!