“Great place to stay”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Rufus
Rufus Hillview Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Rufus
Reviewed 25 June 2014

A wonderful experience. The owners are very friendly and accommodating. We spent 2 days seeing the sights in the Columbia river gorge. This was a very convenient location (5 miles east of Biggs junction). The room was clean, bed was comfortable, AC, microwave, and cable. The item I recommend is the information book that is in the room. Pointed out great things to see and great places to eat in the surrounding area. Great experience at a very affordable price.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank midnite84

Reviewed 23 June 2014

the room was clean and comfortable and they treat their guests like family.
We stay there when we go over to fish the Columbia and have stayed with them for at least the last four years.
If we weren't impressed we wouldn't have been repeat customers
Also a place to park your boat and truck next to the rooms

Room Tip: not fancy but a good clean room at a good price and service was excellent
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I was on a business trip in North Central Oregon and I needed a place to stay for the night. The Rufus Hillview Motel was a wonderful experience. I met the owners who were very personable and provided me with a great deal of information about the area. The room was exceptionally clean with a comfortable bed, cable TV, air conditioning, and a hot shower. Should work have me come back in that part of the state I will definitely stay there again!
S.A.Linenberger

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I have the opportunity to stay In Oregon for Three weeks last year. I stayed at the Rufus Hillview Motel. This place is great, the room i stayed had wonderful knotty pine throughout. AC was cold had cable and a fridge. If your staying there always remember to stop at Texas T Bobs just one block away. I had a great working vacation staying out there all because of the wonderful accommodations.

Room Tip: Just remember Rufus is a VERY small town.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank lancelotblue1
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I needed a getaway location & this was the perfect spot. Rufus is a quiet town, which I needed. Stayed for a week. Owners & housekeeping respected my privacy. Only complaint is the bed was too soft for my taste.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank GlennC48
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Returning from a long road trip and looking for a comfortable place to stay, who would have thought Rufus, Oregon would have yielded such a gem! Clean room, queen bed, fridge, microwave, A/C separate bathroom, on the larger side, good shower and congenial staff! They've also got some cabins available with private parking (hauling a boat, perhaps?) it's good to go. Some rooms, but not all are 'pet-friendly'

A bit off the beaten path, but worth looking for. I'll be staying here again! ~~Recommended

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank SBruce J
Reviewed 28 July 2013

The Rufus Hillview Motel is a wonderful place to stay. We made last minute reservations and Jeanie was so nice while making the reservation, and if we needed anything she would be happy to accommodate us. Our room was completely updated and very cute inside. The air conditioner kept us cool from the 98+ heat. We also ate dinner at Bob's Texas T-Bone at the suggestion from one of their sons, and the food was good. It is within a block of the hotel. We would definitely stay there again.
Thanks Jeanie and family,
Joanne

Room Tip: We stayed in room 4. It had all the amenities you could ask for. The bed was comfortable, the pill...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jomama59

Been to Rufus Hillview Motel? Share your experiences!