“GREAT food GREAT service”

The Village Inn Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 47 Restaurants in Saint Helens
Cuisines: American
Description: Saint Helens, Motel, Hotel, Breakfast, Lounge, Bar, Lotto
Description: Saint Helens, Motel, Hotel, Breakfast, Lounge, Bar, Lotto
Reviewed 23 December 2013

This place is a gem! The servers always have a smile on their faces and go out of their way to make you feel at home. Great home cooking.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

Had the breakfast, good and filling (2 eggs, hash browns, 2 strips of bacon and toast). The waitress was super nice, very attentive...coffee never got below half full.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I liked the fact that the Village Inn offered comfort food; however, it was just a bit better than mediocre. Good service, I'm glad to say.

Reviewed 26 October 2012

Breakfast was delicious! Service was EXCELLENT! I had one small issue with my hashbrowns not being extra krispy like I asked for them to be, and my server took my plate and had it fixed immediately, and apologized. The portions are more than enough to fill your stomach, food seasoned perfectly! Dinner was even better than my breakfast! All food and drinks were reasonably priced. All the employees made me feel welcomed and like they had known me for years. The atmosphere over all? PERFECT! The best Dining experience I've had in a long time!!!

2  Thank Melissa K
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Friday morning, 10 am. Ordered coffee, 2 eggs over easy, hash browns, and a bowl of fruit. Lots of good coffee. Eggs were perfect and I'm very picky. Hash browns were great. My bowl of fruit was canned peaches, wish I would have checked with them about what kind of fruit they served.

Service was excellent. Restaurant was clean and pleasant. Price average.

1  Thank Lindajeanhowe