“A sit down Pizza dinner”
Review of Sunshine Pizza

Sunshine Pizza
Ranked #13 of 46 Restaurants in Saint Helens
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is a good pizza parlor and they serve beer with free hot bread sticks before the pizza is served. It has a good salad bar and just in last few months have started serving breakfast from their menu. They also have juice and coffee for those that like it.
There is a game room with electronic games and a room for small parties. The service is good and the pizza is above average..

1  Thank Bill R
There are newer reviews for Sunshine Pizza

Reviewed 29 December 2012

The pizza is very good and they have a larger menu with sandwiches and other specials. They also have a small salad bar that is good. The garlic bread is hot and they bring it around to your table. Very good food and personable staff.

1  Thank Pam V
Reviewed 20 May 2012

The pizza I had was soggy in the middle. Poor flavor.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Quick delivery! Really great tasting pizza and salad! They advertise a 17 foot long salad bar, but I ordered delivery so I don't know. Can't wait till next time I pass thru the area and can stop and try the salad bar. Very low prices, too.

1  Thank sierrayoyo
Reviewed 31 July 2011

The italian restaurant in town doesn't have beef ravioli, but the pizza place does? Lol. Im addicted to the stuff!, its amazing! They have more than just pizza, but a full salad bar, fetticini alfredo, sandwichs/burgers, even some mexican items such as burritos and nachos.. I've been goignt there for years and years... the pizza is great, but its higher price then I like to pay...about 23 for a large pizza when I could go down the road and sacrifice a little bit of quality and get 3dominos pizzas for under 20, including the delivery fee..sunshine with delivery is around 25..order two pizzas, ur lookin at about$ 50.. I love their thin crust chicken garlic pizza--isnt the same on new york crust...and their everything pizza (on new york crust) is to die for as well...

They also can do catering and do an excellent job creating custom menus of gourmet foods and excellent service which is hard to come by when u have a small restaurant catering over 300 guests(at a private event and then still running the restaurant too)...and isn't super expensive unlike some portland caterors.

I do wish they'd change the menu...they've had the same things for a very long time and I know they have the skills to go further then what they r offering...

Oh, and I LOVE that a pizza joint has healthy options...grilled chicken breast with huge portion of fresh steamed veggies, grilled chicken sandwichs, chicken burrito, and many other options...

Should also mention they have ability to have birthday parties, and meetings, etc... sometimes it can get a bit noisey if there's a birthday party and your out on a date night, but its not too terrible.

I rated the service at a 4 because its mostly a fend for urself type of place, with refilling ur own drinks and such, but then occasionally u got servers coming by offering to refill, or offering to get u a fresh salad plate, sometimes sweeping by the table offering fresh outta oven bread sticks...always get confused over tip, since u pay when u come in, and service isn't 100% there as a constant, but then u get the occasional offer, and I always think" well, we should leave a tip cuz she helped us..." but then the othr part of me says" I shouldn't leave a tip because I had to go refill my drink 2x myself"..so that's kinda confusing...

1  Thank annaswiger