Stayed for two nights. Indoor pool and free breakfast were very nice. With a little one we are wary of pools if they are not taken care of. I was pleased to see that it was a great temperature, not too much chlorine, and in fact the staff was being trained on pool care to some new employees. Also noticed they had a motorized lifting chair to assist someone into and out of the pool. There was one in the main pool, and one in the hot-tub. What a great amenity for those that need assistance and want to enjoy the pool.
The upper floors are more desirable, as the lowest level is in fact below ground. The window in the room looked up to the parking lot. Not a great view by any means. Window A/C was a bit loud, but ok. Beds were fine and microwave and fridge were nice too. Clean room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Suite Hotel Accommodations in Salem, Oregon. The Phoenix Inn Suites hotel in Salem, Oregon offers 87 spacious, comfortable and inviting suite accommodations. Each sleeping room offers amenities with both the corporate guest and the leisure guest in mind. Our staff is here to make your stay seamless. Ready to navigate you around Salem, we are experts at getting you around both Corban University and Willamette University. Headed to a game, or to a local winery? Please ask us for directions to wherever your destination may be. While at the hotel, take time to relax beside our indoor pool and spa. And remember, each morning our hotel features a delicious, Hot Breakfast Buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Phoenix Inn Suites Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phoenix Inn Suites South Salem Hotel Salem
- Phoenix Hotel South Salem