We tried making reservations for this hotel and the staff was extremely rude on the phone. The first time I called, they hung up on me, the next time I called the lady was extremely rude stating she couldn't find the block of rooms that had been booked for us and didn't understand what I didn't get about that. I had to reserve online because she still would not help me. They put a card in our room for a cookie, my son went to get one and of course they were out. The front desk staff yelled at the kids when they were playing in the pool. One parent went to find out what the problem was and the staff backed off once the parent asked for the manager. Breakfast is 9.95 a person so we went across the street to mcdonalds and got breakfast. Our room was nice, but they really need to train their staff in customer service. It stinks!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in Salem, Oregon, we are conveniently situated just off of I-5 in the heart of the Willamette Valley. Our Salem hotel is just 60 miles south of Portland and only 15 minutes from Oregon's famous wine country. We also offer close proximity to Salem's major business districts and government offices. On your next stay, warm up to a freshly baked cookie and our welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Kognitiv US Corp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phoenix Inn Suites North Salem Hotel Salem
- Phoenix Hotel North Salem