We booked the only type of rooms available of a 2 Queen Beds room for 2 nights at $219 plus tax with breakfast. Asked for a quiet location and got Room 320 by the loud and busy freeway. Came back down to Front Desk ladies who were very helpful and got us Room 203 across the street from a McDonald's and not nearly as noisy as the freeway. Room 203 is clean and nicely furnished with two comfortable queen beds, a double size sofa, microwave, refrigerator. Staff members are helpful in providing good services.
Areas need improvements: We paid $10 per day for breakfast for two, but the breakfast quality is not nearly as good as the free hot breakfast at the Embassy Suite Portland. The ice maker is out of work. The bathroom exhaust fan doesn't work. The windows should be more sound proof due to the noisy location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in Salem, Oregon, we are conveniently situated just off of I-5 in the heart of the Willamette Valley. Our Salem hotel is just 60 miles south of Portland and only 15 minutes from Oregon's famous wine country. We also offer close proximity to Salem's major business districts and government offices. On your next stay, warm up to a freshly baked cookie and our welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phoenix Inn Suites North Salem Hotel Salem
- Phoenix Hotel North Salem