“Oh boy!”

The Little Cannoli Bakery
Ranked #1 of 8 Bakeries in Salem
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My hubby and I enjoyed absolutely delicious eclairs as we were checking out downtown Salem before heading out to stay along the Santiam for a few days. Our only disappointment was the shop being closed for repairs on our way back through, we had hoped to get treats for our kids.

There are newer reviews for The Little Cannoli Bakery

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Went to this bakery and I'm not disappointed at all. The cannoli was really good. The cookies are to die for and the Neapolitan was excellent

Reviewed 17 October 2013

My husband and I came here only because of trip adviser and yes, it was AMAZINGLY yummy. We bought every little pastry to take home and ate and split every larger pastry we could. And we were pleased with everything. Our favorite was the marionberry (spelling?) eclair, and raspberry coconut eclair. Although everything was good, we enjoyed the customer service too!!!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

This is a favorite stop in Salem. The shortbread cookies with raspberry filling dipped in chocolate are a must. Second favorite is the coconut balls dipped in chocolate. We had are favorites on this latest trip and again were completely satisfied. The owner moved the location of the bakery to street level instead of in the basement of the Reed Opera House, so much easier to get to. AAA+++

Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

I've been going here for years. I love the raspberry rolled shortbread dipped in chocolate. You will pay ten dollars or so for a small platter, but these are fresh, fancy, and made with high quality ingredients. Will be really nice now that he's moved upstairs!

Been to The Little Cannoli Bakery? Share your experiences!