“Best La Quinta ever.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Salem

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Oysterville, Washington
Reviewed 31 October 2013

First stay at a LaQuinta after canceling other reservations in the past around the country. A promotion nudged me in their direction since I was due for my annual trek to Salem.

Plusses: I was impressed with the appearance of the property and the room. Efficient check-in/check-out, quiet, Wifi that works, and lots of hot water/pressure.

A nice touch beyond the 'usual' breakfast items hotels generally offer is french toast pre-made and just requires a session in the toaster to warm up.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank ByTheCisG8
LQ6486GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Thank you for your wonderful compliments. I am happy to hear that you had an excellent stay. We are here for you. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Stayed here two nights with a photography group. The room was very comfortable, quiet and clean. The hotel was full during our stay but there was no noise and the staff were very friendly. I received a call to my room from the staff the first evening to see if everything was ok or if I needed anything. The breakfast had a good selection of food, both hot and cold. I would definitely stay here again. The hotel is also pet friendly but you never heard a sound from any of the animals.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Pam682
Thank you for staying at our hotel. We are glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We are here for you. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
La Grande, Oregon
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this "hotel" because it was highly rated on trip advisor and my granddaughter liked the pictures of the swimpool on the web page.

Not a place I'd go back to. First, they didn't honor the full reservation I made online. (Fortunately one adult couldn't go so they gave me the rate I expected to pay,)

The room was ok and the beds comfy. Breakfast was ok. Nothing special certainly. Styrofoam plates and cups with plastic utensils. Watery scrambled eggs with sausage.

The pool was aged and cracking; no hot tub. When we tried to take the stairs, there was no door handle into the first floor.

Lots of weird little things that make this more like a motel 6 than a decent place to stay. I'll go with the Phoenix or the double tree next time.

• Stayed October 2013
LQ6486GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
We truly appreciate your feedback; it is our goal to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us. We apologize that your experience was not what you expected from La Quinta.

Your continued satisfaction and trust in La Quinta are our top priorities. We hope you will be staying with us again soon.
belmont
Reviewed 26 October 2013

The staff is very accommodating, no complaints with staff.
The room was a polished Motel 6, the first thing we noticed walking into the room was the overwhelming smell of air fresher , we had to open the windows and leave the hotel for several hours.
Our night in the bed was horrible, the bed was so uncomfortable, both my husband and I woke up with back aches.
The breakfast was mostly bread items, which by my other reviews you know I am not a fan of. They did have hard boiled eggs and some fruit

If not for the smell and the horrible bed the place would have been tolerable

We moved across the street to the Best Western, much better stay!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Sparks, Nevada
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

We loved our room from the start. Great customer service and they take good care of their guest. We had a bathroom flood from guest upstairs at 4am, however they took good care of us by upgrading us and knocking the price on our last night. The food they provide is the BEST breakfast I've had at any hotel! I recommend staying here! Clean, comfortable, great service, and quiet.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
LQ6486GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
Thank you so much for your staying with us. I am glad that we were able to solve the problem. We look forward to seeing you in the future. We are here for you.
Mukilteo, Washington
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I love staying here on my way to visit family. ConvenIent access to the I 5 freeway in both directions, clean comfortable and very friendly staff. Breakfast bar has good variety, quality and staff keeps up with cleaning and restocking so that there is plenty of available choices even at the end of breakfast hours.
Beauriful parklike setting in back for a relaxing short walk or just to enjoy our your window.
Costco and other gas statiins right accross the parking lot and streets.
Confortable clean rooms and comfortable beds for a restful sleep.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your wonderful comment of our hotel and we look forward to seeing you in the future.