La Quinta Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$163
The Grand Hotel
US$137
US$187
Residence Inn
Best Western Pacific Highway Inn(Salem)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$87
US$129
US$121
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflestop floorparking lot isbusiness tripconvenient locationnice stayhard boiled eggshot breakfastwould stay againgreat customer servicea great place to stayeasy accessnon smokingthe breakfast areasalem areacostco
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We love staying at La Quinta! Not only are the pillow top beds great but we really appreciate that we can travel with our two dogs and don't have to pay extra to have them stay with us. I requested a top floor room because I don't sleep well if I hear people walking above. We weren't able to get that -- instead were on the ground floor -- but I heard no one above us all night.

Room Tip: Best place to stay with your dogs! We had a north facing room so there was grass and a creek nearby. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
LQ6486GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay. I'm sorry that you weren't able to get a top floor room but I'm glad that you still enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

We stayed in La Quinta in Salem for one night in February. We were on the 4th floor with a king bed and a pull out sleeper. The bed was great for me and my wife and our daughter slept great on the pull out sleeper. With the 4th floor being on the top there was no noise or interruption to our stay. We used the pool the in the evening, were the water temperature was the warmest of any pool I had stayed at. It wasn’t too hot but just the perfect temperature. We got up in the morning and had breakfast at 7. The room where the breakfast is is small but they do have additional seating. The food and food options were great. This hotel was a great value.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6486GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We found a coupon in a Hotel coupon book so got a great price for an awesome room. We had our medium sized dog traveling with us so we were very happy with the no pet fee and the great area behind the hotel for doggy business. Rudy at the front desk was most helpful. We were a bit concerned because the hotel is directly behind Costco, but not a problem only a couple of delivery trucks could be heard in the early morning. Breakfast was probably one of the best ones we've had at a La Quinta and the coffee was great!

Room Tip: If your a light sleeper, request the side of the hotel away from Costco.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
LQ6486GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay. I'm glad you enjoyed it. We hope to see you again soon.

A La Quinta traveler
Oceanside, California
Reviewed 6 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I was here for a business trip. The hotel is nothing fancy but is clean, quiet, spacious and the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. It wasn't spotless but certainly clean enough (and I'm picky!).

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
LQ6486GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thank you for your honest review. I'm glad that we were able to meet your expectations. I hope we will see you again in your next visit to Salem, OR.