La Quinta Inn & Suites
ComfortSuites
US$198
The Grand Hotel
US$209
Best Western Pacific Highway Inn(Salem)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$96
Hotels.com
US$130
US$110
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflestop floorparking lot isbusiness tripconvenient locationnice stayhard boiled eggshot breakfastwould stay againgreat customer servicea great place to stayeasy accessnon smokingthe breakfast areasalem areacostco
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I booked this room for my co-worker attending a conference in Salem. Her visit to the La Quinta Inn was a good one. Her only complaint was that someone had placed trash in the light fixture. She called housekeeping and they were not able to remove it on the first night of her stay. They offerd to move her, but she said her room overall was fine, whatever was in the fixture didn't smell. The object was removed by the time she returned from her first day of her conference. Wifi, excellent, location, excellent. Breakfast was so-so, okay, nothing special to write about. She would be happy to stay there again and recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
LQ6486GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you so much for your honest review. I'm sorry there were some issues during your stay but I'm happy we were able to deal with the issue with the light fixture. I'm excited to hear that your associate will stay with us again. We hope to see you guys soon.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Pretty inside but rather dull on outside. Nice rooms...but they forgot my bath towels...Had to call downstairs and wait for towels to be delivered - almost made me late for my meeting! Luckily di dnot use their breakfast...it looked awful

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6486GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

I'm sorry your stay did not meet your expectations. We love having you as our guest and we want to do whatever we can to have you stay with us again. Please feel free to contact me any time and I will personally make a reservation for you at a greatly discounted rate.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

We love staying at La Quinta! Not only are the pillow top beds great but we really appreciate that we can travel with our two dogs and don't have to pay extra to have them stay with us. I requested a top floor room because I don't sleep well if I hear people walking above. We weren't able to get that -- instead were on the ground floor -- but I heard no one above us all night.

Room Tip: Best place to stay with your dogs! We had a north facing room so there was grass and a creek nearby. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
LQ6486GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay. I'm sorry that you weren't able to get a top floor room but I'm glad that you still enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

We stayed in La Quinta in Salem for one night in February. We were on the 4th floor with a king bed and a pull out sleeper. The bed was great for me and my wife and our daughter slept great on the pull out sleeper. With the 4th floor being on the top there was no noise or interruption to our stay. We used the pool the in the evening, were the water temperature was the warmest of any pool I had stayed at. It wasn’t too hot but just the perfect temperature. We got up in the morning and had breakfast at 7. The room where the breakfast is is small but they do have additional seating. The food and food options were great. This hotel was a great value.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6486GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We found a coupon in a Hotel coupon book so got a great price for an awesome room. We had our medium sized dog traveling with us so we were very happy with the no pet fee and the great area behind the hotel for doggy business. Rudy at the front desk was most helpful. We were a bit concerned because the hotel is directly behind Costco, but not a problem only a couple of delivery trucks could be heard in the early morning. Breakfast was probably one of the best ones we've had at a La Quinta and the coffee was great!

Room Tip: If your a light sleeper, request the side of the hotel away from Costco.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
LQ6486GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay. I'm glad you enjoyed it. We hope to see you again soon.