“Fun for the grandkids”

Enchanted Forest Theme Park
Ranked #2 of 78 things to do in Salem
More attraction details
Owner description: A theme park nestled in the beautiful lush forests of Oregon with lots of hands on see and do adventure. Stroll through Storybook Lane, the Western Town. and the English Village, home of the Fantasy Fountains water-light show. Rides include the Ice Mountain Bobsled Roller Coaster, the Big Timber Log Ride, indoor target shooting Challenge of Mondor, bumper cars plus several kiddy rides and a walk-through Haunted House. The outdoor comedy theatre presents farces on fairy tales during the summer months. Picnicking, gift shops, food and more.
Portland Oregon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun for the grandkids”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is a great place for younger children and even I enjoyed the Flume and Sled ride! It's in a natural wooded setting and is a nice way to pass the day.

1 Thank zoelika

Seattle
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“A very special place”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Everyone should try to visit Enchanted Forest, it is such a great, cute, fun, theme park!! My daughter who is 6 loved every moment of it even the kiddie rides. Gong during the week is better than weekends and A.M. is better than P.M. Don't miss the musical play its wonderful!!!

1 Thank SeattleGina
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Affordable”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

An absolute treasure. Very well made fairytale theme park. Entrance and Food for sale are very affordable (2$ a HotDog). May get a little pricier if you are into rides. Rides are charged extra (about 3 to 4$ per ride) but you could get a wristband ($25). My kids are still small (3 and 5) and we did not purchase wristbands but bought some tickets for rides. May have spend 30$ on rides, mainly on little kids rides but it was worth the fun.
You don't wanna miss it!

2 Thank Claudia197860878
College Place
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“My daughter LOVED it”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I have always wanted to go to the Enchanted Forest since I was little and was never able to go. I finally got to take my own daughter and I was thrilled. We got there right when it opened on a Friday so it really wasn't very busy. My daughter loved every part of this place. The staff was friendly, they were great with the kids. The rides were perfect for her age-6. My daughter spent a good hour or so in these Indian caves they have. This place is definitely for the younger kids. This place is magical for the imaginative child for sure. I would suggest wearing comfortable shoes as most of your walking will be up and down hill. The prices were not bad at all especially for the souvenirs. The whole place was really clean, and they have the best little picnic areas in these cute little cottages. Best day trip ever!

2 Thank chregr
Vancouver, Wa
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Super Fun Place”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I have been going to the Enchanted Forest since 1978 and now I take my Grandkids there,
even at my age I still have as much fun as my Grand Daughters. The rides are really cool
the workers have always been friendly and the food is Great !!. The Haunted House is one of the best I have ever seen. My Grand Daughters are always asking " Can we go to Enchanted Forest ". In a world with so many problems it is nice to have a place like Enchanted Forest to go to escape and have fun .

2 Thank Self024