“What place could be more fun?”

Enchanted Forest Theme Park
Ranked #7 of 87 things to do in Salem
More attraction details
Owner description: A theme park nestled in the beautiful lush forests of Oregon with lots of hands on see and do adventure. Stroll through Storybook Lane, the Western Town. and the English Village, home of the Fantasy Fountains water-light show. Rides include the Ice Mountain Bobsled Roller Coaster, the Big Timber Log Ride, indoor target shooting Challenge of Mondor, bumper cars plus several kiddy rides and a walk-through Haunted House. The outdoor comedy theatre presents farces on fairy tales during the summer months. Picnicking, gift shops, food and more.
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Lovely and charming place to take the children. The rides and areas to walk through are so fun and terrific setting especially on a warm day walking around under the shady trees. I was surprised at the good performances in the plays we have seen there, the kids enjoyed them as did we adults.
The western town is fun to run around in and the rides are safe and fun as well.
I enjoyed watching the dancing water show, it was entrancing to watch the movements to music and the changing colors. It was also nice and cool inside on a very hot day which made it all the more enjoyable. You will need at least four hours to take it all in but can easily spend the whole day.
Food prices are reasonable and as you exit you go out through the shop, most of the novelty items are also of modest price so that children may have a nice remembrance item. This is our favorite place to take family who have children 12 and younger when they come visit.

3  Thank southamericancherry
in 8 reviews
"indian caves"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We went for my granddaughters 5th birthday she loved the place and thought it was great, how every worker we encountered wished her a happy birthday. just the right amount of stuff to see for a fun afternoon.
was pleasantly surprised at the food prices and really enjoyed all the quirkiness of the place yes it is dated but that makes it fun not your same old computer generated entertainment.

1  Thank jdmountain
Reviewed 7 June 2014

My parents took me hear when I was a kid and now I take my kids, true it doesn't have a lot of rides but we can enjoy the little things that make it so unique. We also can get back on a ride within minutes and do them over and over again without waiting a long time, and with an impatient 8 year old that is great!

3  Thank Jill H
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This park was begun as a place for a parent to have fun with his children and then his grandchildren and has become a family business that delights young and old. The littlest children have places to explore, and wonderful slides. Over the years they have added some rides for little ones and early teens as well. The summer plays are a great way to introduce children to theater, they are short and actively engage the audience. The setting makes it a joy for those of us who are elderly just to walk around. It is not an inexpensive event. There are costs to get in, and for the more complicated rides and there is basic food available to purchase. But it is a place we enjoyed first with our daughter in the 1970's and enjoyed watching change each year as we took her, her friends, classrooms of students, nieces and nephews, and now over 35 years later with our grandchildren. I think it is worth a yearly visit.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My kids went there when we lived in Turner and all three of them, at one time, worked there. They enjoyed it immensely but basically adults are there to care for their kids. Next to nothing for an adult the last time I was there but adults still have to pay a premium price for watching their own kids have fun. Take as many kids as you can safely keep an eye on and minimize the number of adults going. It has been years since I've been there so there may be some good changes. I just clicked the oldest date available but it has been years since I was there.

3  Thank Dave W