“Unexpected Nice surprise” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Enchanted Forest Theme Park

Enchanted Forest Theme Park
Ranked #2 of 78 things to do in Salem
More attraction details
Owner description: A theme park nestled in the beautiful lush forests of Oregon with lots of hands on see and do adventure. Stroll through Storybook Lane, the Western Town. and the English Village, home of the Fantasy Fountains water-light show. Rides include the Ice Mountain Bobsled Roller Coaster, the Big Timber Log Ride, indoor target shooting Challenge of Mondor, bumper cars plus several kiddy rides and a walk-through Haunted House. The outdoor comedy theatre presents farces on fairy tales during the summer months. Picnicking, gift shops, food and more.
Los Angeles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Unexpected Nice surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

We are from out of town and driving by when my daughter saw your signs. This is a fun and beautiful place to take the children. The rides and areas to walk through are so educational as the little. Ones read the stories. A wonderful setting especially on a warm day walking around under the shady trees. The areas children go in and out of are fun and I was surprised at the good performances in the plays we have seen there, the kids enjoyed them as did my wife an I.
The western town is fun to run around in and the rides are safe and fun as well. The haunted house is scary for the real young ones so be sure to go with them.
I enjoyed watching the dancing water show, it was entrancing to watch the movements to music and the changing colors. It was also nice and cool inside on a very hot day which made it all the more enjoyable. You will need at least three hours to take it all in but can easily spend the whole day.
The food is okay I wish they had more of a variety. The prices are fair and as you exit you go out through the shop, most of the novelty items are also of modest price so that children may have a nice remembrance item. This is our favorite place to take family who have children 12 and younger when they come visit.
I would recommend that if you have the time to stop by and enjoy the day.
Visited July 2014

Visited July 2014
3 Thank srodri01

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Cute and Retro”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped here with my teenage daughter. While it really is geared toward families with younger kids, we had fun. This is a family owned and operated park and is currently run by the second generation. It's affordable and cute. Definitely retro.

1 Thank Melody J
Philomath
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun for the whole family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Although I have been here as a kid and loved it, I was reluctant to go as an adult thinking I would be bored. I went with my mother-in-law (50), husband, sister and brother in law (22-25) and my daughter (3). We weren't even able to go through the whole park because we were enjoying everything so much. All the trees make the park enjoyable still on a hot day but it does get a bit cramped if busy.

1 Thank Nyssacronin
Phoenix
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Stupid policies”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

We are from out of state and took our kids there over the weekend. The pricing/ticketing is confusing and we bought too many tickets. We realized after we left the park that we had tickets left over and we could have sold the extra tickets back, but the management said it was too late. You have to sell back the same day and can't use them on another visit. Waste of money on an already overpriced park! Btw - the rides are the same ones they had there 40 years ago - probably not the safest place!

Visited June 2014
6 Thank 2kidsPHX
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Diversion for the Day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

My friend and I both love Disney theme parks, but living in Oregon it is not always practical to get to them all that often. As such we decided to take a day trip to the Enchanted Forest. Let me start by saying we are both in our late 20's and have no children. We loved it! Hokey? Yes. Blatant rip off of some Disney rides? You bet. Cheap entertainment? Yep. Would we go back again? ABSOLUTELY!!! It was amazingly well done for what it is, a side show theme park. The cement work is fabulous, the animatronics were hilariously hokey. As long as you go in with an open mind, and a good attitude, you will have a blast. Legends of Mondor was our absolute favorite, we rode it probably a dozen times as trying to beat the high score is addictive.

Visited June 2014