“Great for young kids.”

Enchanted Forest Theme Park
Ranked #6 of 87 things to do in Salem
More attraction details
Owner description: A theme park nestled in the beautiful lush forests of Oregon with lots of hands on see and do adventure. Stroll through Storybook Lane, the Western Town. and the English Village, home of the Fantasy Fountains water-light show. Rides include the Ice Mountain Bobsled Roller Coaster, the Big Timber Log Ride, indoor target shooting Challenge of Mondor, bumper cars plus several kiddy rides and a walk-through Haunted House. The outdoor comedy theatre presents farces on fairy tales during the summer months. Picnicking, gift shops, food and more.
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We went for my sons 3rd birthday and he had a blast. He is still talking about all the rides he rode two months later. They have cleaned the park up a lot and it's much nicer than I remember.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"humpty dumpty"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We have been bringing our grandchildren here for years. As new ones are born and the others grow up, they all still enjoy this trip. The little theatre that puts on plays is a great treat for all ages and the actors are awesome! You can stroll (or run) through all the forest and enjoy all the wonderful things built in a forest that is truly enchanting for children. The slides are great fun and even the pay to ride amusement park is fun. Food is good for an amusement park or you can take a picnic of your own to enjoy at the end of your trip. This year, I think we will stay overnight driving from Central Oregon and stay at the adjoining RV Park. Online $2.00 off per person coupons will also save $$. Great Memories for all. Oh yeah, just make sure you go when it is sunny and hot as it is very shaded!

3  Thank dnjn50
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My Husband & I decided to take Grandkids to Echanted Forest over the weekend. It was so amazing, there are some many thing's you can do with them Hands on... And Yes there are slides Us old grandparents can go down which sure made Our Grandkids Laugh us too. It was the Best Grandparents weekend with Our Grandkids that we have had in a long time..

2  Thank Poofulus2000
Reviewed 10 July 2014

After 18 years of living in Oregon we had the wonderful treat of going here for the first time with our two young granddaughters yesterday. The girls, aged 6 and 3, had a wonderful time exploring fairytale themed exhibits and riding age appropriate rides. The park is small enough to enjoy at a slow pace, things to do for the charge of extra tickets or buy an all day ride bracelet pass. We were impressed with how many things there were to do that were just a part of the entry fee. Clean, clean, clean!
This is not a park for older kids, ie teenagers could be bored, but we did see some there enjoying themselves...all depends on the teenager.
Pack a lunch and enjoy a day in this fun shaded park!

5  Thank Annejmaxwell
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We are from out of town and driving by when my daughter saw your signs. This is a fun and beautiful place to take the children. The rides and areas to walk through are so educational as the little. Ones read the stories. A wonderful setting especially on a warm day walking around under the shady trees. The areas children go in and out of are fun and I was surprised at the good performances in the plays we have seen there, the kids enjoyed them as did my wife an I.
The western town is fun to run around in and the rides are safe and fun as well. The haunted house is scary for the real young ones so be sure to go with them.
I enjoyed watching the dancing water show, it was entrancing to watch the movements to music and the changing colors. It was also nice and cool inside on a very hot day which made it all the more enjoyable. You will need at least three hours to take it all in but can easily spend the whole day.
The food is okay I wish they had more of a variety. The prices are fair and as you exit you go out through the shop, most of the novelty items are also of modest price so that children may have a nice remembrance item. This is our favorite place to take family who have children 12 and younger when they come visit.
I would recommend that if you have the time to stop by and enjoy the day.
Visited July 2014