“Great day trip for younger kids!”

Enchanted Forest Theme Park
Ranked #3 of 79 things to do in Salem
More attraction details
Owner description: A theme park nestled in the beautiful lush forests of Oregon with lots of hands on see and do adventure. Stroll through Storybook Lane, the Western Town. and the English Village, home of the Fantasy Fountains water-light show. Rides include the Ice Mountain Bobsled Roller Coaster, the Big Timber Log Ride, indoor target shooting Challenge of Mondor, bumper cars plus several kiddy rides and a walk-through Haunted House. The outdoor comedy theatre presents farces on fairy tales during the summer months. Picnicking, gift shops, food and more.
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great day trip for younger kids!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This place was better than expected. It was very clean, was almost entirely shaded by beautiful trees, and not crowded (we went on a Wednesday from 12-5:30). I had read previous reviews and choose to buy tickets instead of wrist bands, which worked out good for my 2 kids and me. Almost all the rides were perfect for my 5 and 7 year old kids. We also enjoyed the theater show, water show, slides, and all the neat little houses that are all included in the admission price. I was impressed by how much detail there was to fun decorations throughout the park. It seemes very well maintained and had friendly staff. Probably spent around $125. Which included addmission, 55 tickest, lunch, ice cream, pictures of the log ride, and and 2 gift shop toys. Super affordable and my kids had a blast.

1 Thank tmwitt

Salem, Oregon
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“A must. So full of memories.”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

This place was sure created by an artistic mind. Enchanted Forest brought all the nursery rhythms to life for all children. One of my faves from when I was a little girl was crawling through the rabbit hole from Alice in Wonderland. Now I am taking my own kids to enjoy. The only down fall is how expensive it is. Admission is a bit crazy. And there is a lot of up keeping that needs to be done. I would love to take my kids a bit more if it was more affordable. Oh and FYI Don't forget to wear good shoes and not flip flops. Some spots are a little hike up.

Klamath Falls, Oregon, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Only 20 minutes from The Enchanted Forest”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Our trip with a 2 and 4 year old was to go to the Enchanted Forest. The 4 year old had a blast with the fairy tale theme and enjoyed a couple of the rides. Was too scared for most of the big rides, so I'd just by individual tickets and not the wrist band for little kids.

North Fork, California
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“A Storybook Land”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

There are numerous settings of different fairy tales to enjoy. We visited the kiddie ride area. The kids really liked the 2 loooong slides! There is an entrance fee it is $2 for the kiddie rides or $15 for an unlimited kiddie ride bracelet. It was very hot in July & very hilly. Go early.

1 Thank Donna D
Portland, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Magical and fun!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

It is a magical forest fairyland. It reminds me of Marchenwald in Germany. Pack a lunch for a healthier meal. My family has gone every summer since moving to Oregon 7 years ago. It's nice and shady in the summer. We enjoyed seeing the plays.

Visited August 2013