“Tasty little downtown cafe”
Review of Venti's Cafe

Venti's Cafe
Ranked #73 of 544 Restaurants in Salem
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Quirky little downtown cafe with some great beer. Small place but the staff is very friendly and the food worth the wait. Order at the counter but delivered to your table.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I had assumed this was just another beer-lover's hang-out with sub-par bar food, but I was wrong!
The extensive menu offers healthier options with a full array of salads, bowls, and other entrees besides what I expected to find. Flavors and ingredients are creative and really good, and service was so attentive and fast that a wait for a table might not be as long as it would appear if you see a long line at the door. Go early to avoid the lines and the parking issues.
This restaurant has a devoted following, and deservedly so. Prices are great.
We will come back--often!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Love, Love, Love Ventis...something for everyone...kids, adults, beer lovers. Only issues sometimes (well actually MOST times) are PARKINg...so be prepared to park across the street in the strip mall parking lot and walking across the street. But it's soooo worth it. I'm a boring eater...when I find something I like, I stick to it...and the Teriyaki chicken Hawaiin bowl (add cabbage and ginger always) is FABULOUS. Wait staff is always great. My favorite gift to get (and give) is a Venti's gift card!

Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

You wouldn't expect this in Salem, but it's here and it is great.

You wouldn't expect the service to be outstanding, but it is.

You would expect the quality of food to be so fresh, but it is.

In short, you should start expecting Venti's - everywhere you go. I know I will.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Our son goes to Willamette U, just a few blocks away. We found this place from reviews and have now eaten here several times. We all 3 love this place. Great choices and well seasoned. Highly recommended!

Been to Venti's Cafe? Share your experiences!