“Dump!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
NW Kids Club
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Socialization Center and Private SchoolWe teach children ages 2 - 6FrenchSpanishEnglishSign LanguageMannersSocial SkillHow to deal with conflict situations Communicating EffectivelyMath
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Dump!”
Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

I have taken my child here several times and not because I wanted to! My daughter enjoys this germ factory-why, I don't know. It is not clean, many toys are broken and the costume are dirtied and torn beyond repair. I'm so glad they "privatized it" so you can only go if you become a member. This way I can tell my daughter we can't go because we aren't members. There is NO supervision by the workers and some children behave terrible (hitting/kicking and grabbing toys from other kids) and the parents do not intervene. Save yourself the misery and the money and go to Super Bounce. It is clean and well supervised.

Visited March 2013
4 Thank Ashleysarah1

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Horrible”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Last time I went here the female owner was rude rude rude and even though you and your belongings are on one of the tables and there are several empty tables some random stranger can come and just take your table and I was sitting at my table, and the female owner told me too bad because that person was a member and I was not. I took my kids and left and have not been back which is fine because it was my first time there and seemed unsanitary.

Visited July 2012
6 Thank Angkay
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Germ City”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

If... you want your kid to get sick. By all means, have a go at it. After 3 different visits, Croup, Stomach Flu, and the common cold. I decided to send a letter to the owner in regards to sick kids coming to play. As a stay at home mom and a bit of a over protective when it comes to exposing my child to illness. I often take as many preventative measures possible to prevent illness. However, on each occassion I would see children frolicking about, snot running down their noses, sneezing so forth. Can I directly pin point my kids illness to NWKC, no. But knowing that I wipe down shopping carts, and keep my kid away from others whom are sick. The culprit was clear.
The owner said the would post a sign, about children with visible illness can not enter. I decided to give it one more shot.

Sure enough, there were sick kids. A man sat on his laptop, with his bluetooth stating loudly and clearly that the daycare would not take his sick kid for the day. So he was working from "home". Well upon seeing his child. No way should she had been there. Suffice to say, I was given a pacifier and the owner had no intention turning away a paying customer for the sake of health.

I have no returned since, and nor do I ever plan on it.

7 Thank hottiehp21
122 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Good place for children”
Reviewed 1 December 2012

My grand children have been here many many times and I have observed them in group playing as well as just playing alone. Great staff.

2 Thank jeannecass
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“30 children to 3 adults is not enough!”
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I had never been here before but it had been raining all day and my son really needed to get out of the house so we decided to give it a try. It took forever to get checked in and the guy
helping people check in was not friendly. This location out in South Salem is NOT CLEAN. (Pretty sure they wouldn't pass an inspection and if they did it would be very low.)The toys are not well maintained and the "carpet" is disgusting! There are two small rooms; A princess room and a train room. In the Train room they have outlet covers on the outlets but then there is a open phone jack outlet not being covered. The walls are not clean either. The 3 women that you would have no idea were the care takers were rude and paid no attention to the kids. When it was lunch time/ Snack time they sent the kids on their own to go get their lunch boxes where no one was supervising them. The 3 minutes i was sitting on the bench near the bathrooms two little boys ran into each other and the boy that fell down hit the other boy for running into him and ran away and left crying and the "Teacher" told him to stop crying. Then all of a sudden another boy runs around the corner and has a bloody nose, in shock and can barley catch his breath. I had to say excuse me miss that little boys nose is bleeding and she was like huh? Then was like Oh, what happen? Grabbed the little boy by his arm ( I'd say he was 4) and pulled him into the office. She was so careless and had no sympathy for this little boy. I honestly wanted to slap her because if someone ever treated my son like that i would not be happy. I'm curious as to what she told his parents when they picked him up? She has no idea what happened because no one was watching the children go and fetch their lunches. I would never recommend any parents leaving their children with these people! Unfortunately Salem does not have a lot to offer so if you do choose to go their stay with your child!

Visited March 2012