“Excellent Service”

SALEM
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

Excellent service, all f the staff were friendly and work areas were very clean. Food was great too. A+

Visited January 2014

Oregon
“Won't return again.”
Reviewed 8 May 2013 via mobile

I love pita sandwiches and was excited to have an opportunity to give Pita Pit a try this week. Unfortunately, it wasn't a good experience. I walked in to see a menu board with titles of sandwiches but no description. I had no idea on ingredients. There was a smaller menu on the counter but the only chance I had to read it was when it was my turn and people were in line behind me.
Now, I understand fresh ingredients cost more, but when a sandwich, cheap bag of chips and small drink reach the double digits, that is a little excessive.
The food itself was okay but reminded me of a dysfunctional twist on Subway. Servers didn't offer to help when I expressed confusion. In fairness it could be due to the lunch rush.

Overall I left with a feeling of disappointment and of being ripped off.

• Visited May 2013
Sheridan, Oregon
“Great wraps!”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We partake as often as we can when in Salem. The staff is friendly and service is quick. The food is very good and you can pick up a customer loyalty card for a free wrap after filling the card.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Gunny75
“Excellent wraps with plenty of meat”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I tried the Club wrap with turkey and bacon. Very good. This is a great healthy alternative to many of the other lunch options downtown.

Visited March 2013
River Road
“Ate there and got a hair in the food”
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Almost ate there awhile ago . The pita was served to me with a long black hair in it. I pointed it out to the cashier, who removed it and gave the pita back to me, saying "hair is just protein" with a smile. I left the pita behind and walked out. I have never been back...my gag reflex won't let me.

Visited April 2011

Been to The Pita Pit? Share your experiences!