“wasted time and money”

Dining options: Dinner
Yakima, Washington
“wasted time and money”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

The food was adequate. The atmosphere non existent

I would not eat here again. I am from Spain and this place would NOT make it.

• Visited August 2014

Portland, Oregon
“A very pleasant surprise”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We stumbled upon this place by accident. We had to wait a bit for a table, but we were a group of six with no reservation, and the place is quite small.

A couple members of the party have lived in Spain before, so we had a tapas background. I was very pleasantly surprised by how tasty many of the appetizers were. Since there were six of us, we got to taste quite a few different things:
Slow-cooked chicken-very good
Two different empanadas-both very good
Bacon wrapped dates-excellent!
Patatas Bravas-excellent!
Fried calamari-excellent!
Fresh nectarines w/ ham-very good
Tortilla-was a little bland, but I usually find it that way; it's never my favorite tapa
Garlic prawns-This dish was the only real letdown. They were simply shrimp, not prawns, and didn't have any sear on them nor any particularly wonderful flavor. I was hoping for more from this dish.
Also had a very nice garnacha wine, which I wish I had gotten the name of, as I would buy it.

There were only two waitresses, and all the tables were full. I was afraid we were going to have to wait for our food. But the joy of tapas, is you just order bit by bit and things just keep coming. The kitchen (which is open to viewing) did a great job of getting food out in a timely manner. The atmosphere is so-so. There's more that could be done to make it feel like a tapas bar.

Salem is finally coming around in the restaurant department. It's nice to have a choice of good places to eat at.

• Visited August 2014
Salem, OR
“Great sangrias and tapas after work!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Cute, small restaurant with happy hour $3 sangrias! Lots of different fun tapas from $4-8 and it is fun to get a few and share with friends. Can get busy if you go on a Friday night.

Portland, Oregon, United States
“Great Tapas!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Andaluz is a fun, small restaurant around the corner from the convention center. Excellent food and a knowledgeable wait staff. The outdoor patio is a great place to see the action on the sidewalk and street. We had a slightly spicy mushroom order, gazpacho, muscles, asparagus, and two salads. The orders were a nice size so you can enjoy several dishes without feeling full.

• Visited May 2014
Salem, OR
“Potatas Bravas”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Best place in Salem to get Potatas Bravas. The different types of paprika used in this dish make it incredibly flavorful. Our favorite.

Cute little place--great for date night!

• Visited July 2013