“So Much Fun”

Add it.
Capitol City Theater
Ranked #40 of 83 things to do in Salem
Reviewed 8 September 2012

For anyone who is a fan of Who's Line Is It Anyway this is a must see. The group that puts all of this together is awesome. Laughed out loud many times and will definately be going back sometime.

Reviewed 4 May 2012

This is such a fun outing for a whole family or group of friends. It is great to take someone celebrating their birthday, just call in advance and let them know. Lighthearted silliness and light audience participation so you don't have to sweat it the whole time thinking you will have to go on stage.

Reviewed 3 March 2012

Berge and Chip are absolutely hysterical. I will be going back again. It's nice to have a place where you can laugh and not be assaulted with foul language or base humor. I dislike comedians that focus on raunchy humor, you won't find any of that at Capitol City Theater. They are witty and fresh every time.

Reviewed 18 May 2011

I wanted this to be really fun. I thought it would be like "who's line is it anyway." It wasn't. Honestly, I think I laughed once.

Was it an off night? Was it because the audience was mostly filled with teenage boys or families? I don't know. But I don't think I'll be back to find out.

Also, if they are going to advertise drinks and food, at least have somewhere to sit with both. We wanted to sit at the few tables they had, but were told that they closed the curtains when the show started so you couldn't sit there during the show, so we had to hold our drinks. Didn't bother with food since it would be in my lap.

I noticed that several people left at intermission, so it wasn't just us that were bored, but since we paid, we wanted to see if it would get better. It didn't.

1  Thank plaidbagel