Residence Inn Salem
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
La Quinta Inn & Suites(Salem)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$137
ComfortSuites
US$176
The Grand Hotel
Best Western Pacific Highway Inn(Salem)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$87
US$129
US$121
All reviewstwo bedroom suitefull kitchendish soaptoilet handlewafflesfront desk stafflocation is excellentsofa bedbasketball tournamentgreat roomquiet locationhome away from homenight's sleepfitness roomcomplimentary breakfasteasy accessinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 August 2010

We were very pleased very our one-night stay at this charming Residence Inn. The Inn is coveniently located near the 5, with a short drive to downtown Salem. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They made sure we knew about the Manager's complimentary social that evening, which was pulled bbq pork catered by Adam's BBQ (in town). Very yummy sandwiches and salad. Our room was a one-bedroom suite with kitchette. Nice having coffee maker and real dishes as well as microwave, small cooktop, and dishwasher. The Inn supplied coffee, tea, and microwave popcorn in room. Sons slept on sofa bed, which they said was comfortable enough. Bed was comfortable and linens were nice. Able to open windows during night instead of running noisy a/c. The complimentary breakfast was also good. Assorted breakfast foods to meet everyone's needs. Excercise room is small with three cardio machines and weights.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank LH-California
Reviewed 16 August 2010

This is a very nice Residence Inn with a friendly staff. The suite was very clean and quiet. We stayed in a one bedroom queen suite that provided a fully equipped kitchen and a comfy recliner in the living room.There is a TV for both the living room and the bedroom. The bathroom vanity area is outside of the bath and provided generous counter and drawer space. Closet space was generous with plenty of hangers.Good shower. Sleeper sofa was less than comfortable for our petite adult daughter but may work for smaller child. Room do get some freeway noise. Breakfast buffet is better than average.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank abbyAustin_Tx
Reviewed 9 March 2010

My wife and three older sons, 18-22-24 stayed six weeks because our house burned down and we needed two suites to live in. My wife and I had the normal suite and my sons had a two bedroom suite across the hall. In our time there the management took care of all our needs with a smile. We never encountered any "we are tired of you" attitude. The rooms were nice sized and well cared for daily. The couches are a little odd and hard but the beds were good. It turned out to be a prime location as it is very centrally located! The freeway is right there yet we never heard a car. Costco is almost next door and access to the freeway and main roads was superior. The overall attitude of the staff there is very upbeat and friendly. The hot tub was hot and the pool pleasant. We found the breakfast to be very ample even though it was repetitious for us ove the long haul. The parking lot was full most of the time. I listened to different needs of incoming customers and their needs were handled quickly and courteously. I would recommend this hotel for anyone, especially if you need to stay there for a time.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank travelersalem_Oregon
Reviewed 5 November 2009

I am a frequent traveler and i expect certain service. Basically because my husband and I work for the marriott and starwood hotels hotels.And have been in the bussiness for quiet sometime! I love the fact that it is a quite hotel! love that! but, the free breakfast was disgusting! when my twins and my step daughter went down towards the lobby area were they serve break was completely pack and dirty! when we tryed the food was terrible tasted old, stale and as if it was left as leftovers. lol.. Housekeeping was ok. it would of been nice if i had someone vacumed my room, each time they did service. i have 14 months old kids. i had to call for a vacum so i can vacum the room... called earlier in the morning around 10am because i wanted service and the latina girl answered completly annoyed that she was working there. she said to me that i have to wait because service only runs 8 to 5pm and they havent had gone to my room yet. I mentioned i dont want no one in my room when i was not around and wanted to make sure someone vacumed and actually cleaned. my towels never replaced even if i left on the floor... other than that i loved the bed, the laundry mat room, free laundry detergent incase you have none. .. general manager was friendly! love the basket ball court and pool! :)

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank igetdadiscount
Reviewed 1 September 2009

actually I lived in Salem for 10 years but would go to hotels once in a while to "spoil" myself and I love this one beyond all the others

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled as a couple