“Very Decent”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Very Decent”
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I wanted to see a specific movie and this is where it was playing. Waiting to get into the theater I got worried as I read the reviews. DON'T WORRY. We enjoyed this place very much. We had pizza (thin crust) with nice toppings and the sliders. I was worried it would be gross movie theater food, but it was tasty. Didn't have to wait long for our order and we were hungry. It was fun having a pitcher during the film. Only downer was the waitress wanted us to pay or wanted something during the climax of the movie. She actually stood in front of us. I rudely shooed her away, which I felt bad about, but my goodness woman! It was clean. The screens were good. We saw 3D and it was great. We even played a game of Ms PacMan. Fun date place.

Keizer, Oregon
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Not going back...”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I had enjoyed the movie experience here. Like the beverage choices, lots of leg room. However, lately we have been very unhappy and I am not returning. The service is unfriendly, slow, and inattentive - that is until they want their check. I ordered food and they took it away before I was done (swooped in so quickly I couldn't call them back). The popcorn is $8.00 for a shallow, medium sized bowl and it wasn't nearly "topped off". When I asked for more, they said, "That is the portion." Really?...the profit margin for POPCORN doesn't allow for a decent "portion"? I don't like the food and beverages come at different times...especially when the beverage comes long after the popcorn (THIRSTY). I'll be doing my movie going elsewhere.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Jaxwolf
Portland, Oregon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun but expensive”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

My husband and I went and we really enjoyed ourselves. The tickets were more then a typical theater and the food and drink was in my opinion overpriced for the quality we got. I would definitely go again as you had TONS of leg room and I am always up for a milkshake during a movie.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Katydid1621
Brookings, Oregon
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Gross”
Reviewed 6 June 2013 via mobile

What an exciting concept. This place could be fabulous but it is so run down its gross.
from the moment you walk in the door it smells like stale urine. The restrooms were disgusting. The theater and tables were....sticky and smelled like....urine. The waitress went to hand me the menu and literally had to peel it off the table. I ordered popcorn ($7) and it came in a big beat up metal bowl.
I was distracted from the movie by the horrible smell.
At least the employees were nice.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank pamela c
Dallas, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“This is a business...not an employee hangout!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I really love the idea of going to a movie, having lunch or dinner and perhaps even indulging in an adult beverage. And when Cinebarre opened in Salem, I was all over that. Every time I have been here, most things are just fine. However, the last time I went, I had to wait about 5 minutes for the bartender to come back to the bar after finishing up his conversation with two other employees. And yes, I know 5 minutes isn't a long time, but again...this is a place of business! The movie I saw only had two other people in it, and since it was a matinee flick, on a Monday, there wasn't a lot of people in house anyway. There should not have been any reason for my order to take more than an hour to get to me and I am quite sure that quiet voices should be used by employees when they are walking in the theater as to not disturb the movie watchers. I am uncertain if I will be back to this establishment in the future as there is a competitor down the road and another competitor about 45 minutes away in Portland.

Visited April 2013