“We Tried Robert's Again, and Very Pleased”
Review of Roberts Crossing

Roberts Crossing
Reserve with OpenTable
Roberts Crossing is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 543 Restaurants in Salem
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone: 503-584-1035
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We'd had some trouble with Robert's Crossing before, in the fall- not with the food, but with noise, mostly, and went in late one afternoon and found the restaurant unbearably warm. Bit went Sunday evening, a little after the dinner rush. Sat outside, and had the patio to ourselves. Even with the road noise it was very pleasant. Food was excellent. Had a horseradish encrusted wild salmon with wild rice and asparagus. One of the best salmon dishes I've ever had. Wife tried a special- halibut with a blueberry reduction. Delicious. Nice wine. Attentive service. An amazing berry cobbler, warm with a scoop of vanilla, rounded off the meal. A terrific experience. I have re-experienced Robert;s Crossing, and will not hesitate to try it again. A little after the dinner rush. Sunday evenings.

2  Thank jagar451

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We had a birthday dinner with four of us in attendance. The service was outstanding, nice ambiance and good food. I would like to suggest that they include their small house salad with their entrees instead of the additional charge they add on, but, oh well. It's their call. I would recommend Roberts Crossing to anyone wanting an elegant yet comfortable night out.

1  Thank Edward P
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I got the smokey mac and cheese with chicken and my husband got spicy cajun alfredo. Both were very good. The waitress, Kelly, was very polite. It is a little expensive but the atmosphere makes up for it. Will definitely be going back

1  Thank kountrychik42
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

We for our anniversary after discovering the place by accident, everything was delicious from the pulled pork fries to the slow roasted N.Y. steak. The service was attentive and we enjoyed the atmosphere! Definitely a do over!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Went for a "Special Night" with friends and family. Service was OK. Food was very creative but not executed very well. I am a beer drinker... it was not cold. Others had mixed drinks that they thought were good. Several had the same drink and if you tasted each, they were different strengths - not consistent.

Based on my experience, I thought they cleared the OK bar not the top bar

1  Thank fireinjunjoe