“Terrific!”

Sassy Onion
Ranked #16 of 535 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Breakfast and lunch restaurant. Mainly famous for breakfast. Also a catering service, but they have a public, very popular restaurant.
“Terrific!”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed a taste of breakfast and lunch! No complaints. The wait was short, the seating is plentiful. Our server was so attentive but not too much, we were able to chat without interruption. The only down side was it was a bit stuffy..not much air flow on a warm day. I
We will pay them another visit when we are in town.

Visited August 2014

Salem, Oregon
“Awesome Breakfast!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

The Breakfast was awesome! I absolutely love Marion berries and when I saw them on the menu I went crazy! I order Marion berry lemonade with French toast topped with Marion berries! Let me tell you it was not too much Marion berries at all. OMG it was so good!!!!
Of course it was packed with customers since the food is so good, but I do have to say with it being packed I do wish the seating was better. It did feel a bit tight. Could totally hear everyone's conversations which was uncomfortable. Sure don't like to wait long to sit and eat either, which we did. Would be nice if they got a bigger place to accommodate more people or change the sitting. I don't really know how'd they fix that. Overall - Customer service was great. Food was Amazing! Environment was awful.

Salem, OR
“Always good food”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Reasonably fast service. A good place for conversation. Not fancy but has a diner feel. Am a frequent visitor.

Visited May 2014
jeeno
“filthy”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I really was disappointed after hearing so many long time Salem residents crow about this place. The interior was dirty, tired and run down, glad I couldn't see inside the kitchen. Their famous stuffed french toast was dry, tired and run down like the place itself. Won't be back.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank jeeno55
Reno, Nevada
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Great food, worth any wait, worth driving from I-5 over to restaurant. Great coffee, servers were always filling coffee or water glasses. Seven in our party and we all were pleased. Can't wait to go again!

• Visited March 2014