“Great crepes and coffe”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 13 May 2013

It is a very nice spot with great coffee and crepe. It can be a little crowded on the weekends, so the service will be a bit slow (not terrible). The food is very tasty, but not good if you watch the calories! Very rich.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

So many choices! I'm a newbie and I loved it:) Portions were large! My friend had coffee, also something they do well!

Reviewed 23 March 2013

Intrigued by the name and by favorable reviews by other TripAdvisor reviewers, I took my wife to this independently owned coffee shop on a busy street slightly south of downtown Salem. The building is quite attractive, as is the French decor inside. The coffee, in my opinion, was more tasty than some of the chains, Starbucks, Dutch Bros., Bentley's, etc. There are an assortment of crepes and pastries available, as well as paninis. All in all, a very nice and individualized coffee shop. Free wi-fi is available.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

We've had Crepes, bagels, coffee, hot chocolate and dog treats (if we include the Doug's experience) at the drive thru and in the restaurant. A very good experience!

Reviewed 17 February 2013

This place rocks,we had strawberry crepes,there was enough for 2 people,service was good,we went late at night,coffee was great,great service...

2  Thank tobee31165

Been to French Press? Share your experiences!