“Hair”

Momiji Japanese Crepes and Sushi
Ranked #27 of 542 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Ugh, their sushi was delish until my husband found hair between his sushi and plate. We were pretty bummed...

1  Thank Marina C
There are newer reviews for Momiji Japanese Crepes and Sushi

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Ate here recently, you'd never expect a place like this to serve such awesome sushi,prob one of the best in the willamette valley,the sushi is just awesome,the restaurant is almost literally a hole in the wall,but good service

1  Thank Kristen M
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I loved it as soon as I walked in. It feels like a dive bar out of a Quentin Tarantino film. The sushi selection is great and rolls you will not find elsewhere. I had the lunch special 2 rolls, miso soup, and cucumber salad for $7.99 a great deal. The staff was friendly and attentive and the place just had good vibes. This will become one of my hang outs.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

I love little hole-in-the-wall places like this. Momiji is really good and was an unexpected treat on my last trip to the Oregon State Fair. I enjoyed the food a lot and eat here three times in my week at the fair. I will definitely be back this summer.

Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

We eat here at least three times a month! They have the best sushi and the most creative chefs. My favorites are The Dragon Roll, Double Shrimp Roll and The Crunchy Salmon Roll. They have awesome lunch specials as well!

1  Thank AmberNikki