“Great healthy alternative in Salem!”
Review of Happy Curry Foods - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Happy Curry Foods
Cuisines: Indian
Salem
“Great healthy alternative in Salem!”
Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

Thank you for beautiful and healthy food. Keep up the good work! I love how easy it is to eat here and the knowledgable staff and owners.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank VanessaSalem

“YUMMY!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I love this place, the food has great flavors, healthy & fresh. Great for vegetarians, my fav is the cilantro chutney!!! A must have as a condiment on your plate, the workers are very polite & help you make choices & explain to new comers, very welcoming! I can indulge here after my workout at the gym & not feel a bit guilty cause it's very healthy, great brown rice & quinoa....,.

• Visited April 2013
4 Thank JulieCho
KY
“YUM!”
Reviewed 31 March 2013

My husband and I grab dinner and weekend lunches here frequently and we love it. Everything is very fresh, healthy and tasty plus you can customize your dish exactly how you want it. If you like trying different things and love slightly spicy food, definitely stop by and grab lunch or an early dinner. My only complaint is the fact that they close at 7:00, I wish they were open just a wee bit later since we don't usually want dinner until around 7:00.

Visited March 2013
4 Thank Browneyedgirlky
Salem, Oregon
“Something different in Salem is always nice”
Reviewed 27 January 2013

I have never had Nepalese food. It is different enough from Indian food to give it a try. We were very pleased with the freshness of the ingredients and the subtlety of flavors. I cannot describe the flavors of this unfamiliar cuisine. It is lighter and more refreshing than some of the Indian food (available in Salem anyway) we have tasted. The staff help you build your platter from the many options available as you go down the line. It all looks so delicious you want to add it all, but I would caution you to stick with the staff suggestions for what combinations work. We enjoyed our meal and will go back.

If you want to try something new, go ahead and get a meal here. I think you will be happy you did.

The atmosphere is kind of stark. Just simple tables and chairs in a brightly lit room. It was clean, though, and you can get the food for takeout if you want to take it home or sit in the park across the street.

• Visited January 2013