“Family Fun in a Clean Environment”
Review of Super Bounce

Super Bounce
Ranked #6 of 11 Fun & Games in Salem
More attraction details
Owner description: Super Bounce of Salem is a locally family owned interactive inflatable center. Our goal is to create the safest, most exciting, and happiest place in Salem! With our amazing inflatable structures, unbeatable customer service, and clean, safe environment, all you really have to do is show up and enjoy the great atmosphere. Your kids will enjoy our open bounce times or if you like to throw a party, it couldn’t be easier – just give us a call, choose one of our popular packages, and let us take care of everything else!
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This is a bounce house place like many others, but I think it is the cleanest one to which we have ever taken grandchildren. We had 6 children ranging in age from 20 months to 10 with us and while the 20 month old had a challenging time climbing to the top of the giant slide, he did it with the encouragement of his sister and then he came down. Once was enough for him, and there were many other places he enjoyed. The older children enjoyed and bounced past us like rubber balls over and over for the entire hour without stopping. Nice to have a whole family indoor spot to get busy exercise during the winter and it is equally fun any time of year. One of our family favorites.

There are newer reviews for Super Bounce

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We came to SuperBounce open play time today for some family fun on a rainy day and it was great! My girls, ages 7 and 2, had a great time. The facilities were very clean and well maintained. But what impressed me most was the staff: they were so on-the-ball! They enforced the safety rules in a positive way. It was SO much better than the other bounce house we have gone to closer to our home. You could tell the staff really love kids! The price was fair and the hour was plenty of time to wear my kids out. My only wish was that they had a few more "little kid/toddler" friendly options. My 2 year old still had a blast but most of the slides were too big for her. We are planning on bringing my 7 year old and her friends back for her birthday in a couple months.

2  Thank Kwolg
Reviewed 28 December 2013

My 4 year old loved playing here! They were sure she used hand sanitizer before playing and there were hand sanitizer dispensers in each room. The bathrooms and play areas were clean. The staff were very helpful. They require everyone to view a safety video before playing which explained the rules. We came during open bounce, which was great, but I think we will also try the preschool hours. They have six inflatables which was plenty to keep her busy for an hour. Plus, they had Internet access for parents. We even got to meet their kangaroo mascot. Definitely worth $6!

1  Thank raylynn
Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

Super Bounce is clean, well maintained and very well supervised. My child had her 5th bday party here in April and it was beyond fantastic! The whole thing was well organized, the staff was kind and attentive and fun was had by all! There are several huge bounce houses and slides and I cannot say enough about how clean the facility is! Highly recommend for a rainy day!

2  Thank Ashleysarah1
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I have 2 girls 3&5. I took them to the toddler hour and it was great. Thay got to play safely with kids there age, and I didn't worry about the bigger kids getting to roudy. For only $6 a child we will be going back next time we come to town.

2  Thank Sheree M