“Birthday #1 place for my kids”
Review of Super Bounce

Super Bounce
Ranked #5 of 11 Fun & Games in Salem
More attraction details
Owner description: Super Bounce of Salem is a locally family owned interactive inflatable center. Our goal is to create the safest, most exciting, and happiest place in Salem! With our amazing inflatable structures, unbeatable customer service, and clean, safe environment, all you really have to do is show up and enjoy the great atmosphere. Your kids will enjoy our open bounce times or if you like to throw a party, it couldn’t be easier – just give us a call, choose one of our popular packages, and let us take care of everything else!
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My boys love this place. My son ask to celebrate his birthday at the super bounce two years back to back. Excellent service, friendly and good with kids. Dislike - food (pizza) option (meal) during birthday celebration.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

What an exciting adventure for kids! We were warmly greeted by the owner, who clearly explained how the operation worked, and then had us watch a short video about the rules. The establishment was very clean, & loaded with inflatible fun! It's a family run business... very accomodating & well supervised. My 6 yr old grandson & friend had ear to ear smiles the entire hour! If we lived in the area I'm sure all of my grandkids would choose to have their birthday parties at Superbounce!

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We had my three year olds birthday here and it was so much fun! The staff was super friendly and helpful. Birthday boy got a cape and got to sit on a giant blow up thrown and all the kids were worn out after all that jumping and pizza! Everyone kept asking me details because they want to have their kids parties there!

1  Thank Ashley H
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

We took our 3 and 8 year old to super bounce to get them out of the house. We paid a reasonable price for their hour of fun. They had the best time. They were both able to attack all of th bounce houses with no issues. ☺ this was something that they are still talking about. We will be going back very soon

1  Thank roobug47
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This is a bounce house place like many others, but I think it is the cleanest one to which we have ever taken grandchildren. We had 6 children ranging in age from 20 months to 10 with us and while the 20 month old had a challenging time climbing to the top of the giant slide, he did it with the encouragement of his sister and then he came down. Once was enough for him, and there were many other places he enjoyed. The older children enjoyed and bounced past us like rubber balls over and over for the entire hour without stopping. Nice to have a whole family indoor spot to get busy exercise during the winter and it is equally fun any time of year. One of our family favorites.