“Beth pizza in Salem”

Donatello's Pizza
Ranked #300 of 543 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 October 2013

If you haven't tried Donatello's yet, you are missing out! They serve the pizza in Salem. We have been fans of Walerys and Paddingtons for a long time, and Donatellos tops them both in quality, with a much better price point. Be sure to find them on Facebook, they run specials all the time. Also, their weekly dinner buffet (I think at 6.99 per adult?) is a steal! Huge variety of pizza, salad bar and dessert pizzas. They also feature local beer on tap. You just can't go wrong!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

I ordered a custom-made pizza to take home, had a beer as I waited for it to be baked. The beer was perfect! and so was the pizza.....one of the better take-home pizzas I have ever had!