“Great sit down pizza place”

Walery's Premium Pizza
Ranked #89 of 539 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Oregon
“Great sit down pizza place”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Yummy pizza & cold beer! Plenty of arcades for the kiddos. They have plenty of seating. They also have a great salad bar.

Visited December 2013

Salem, Oregon
“RUDE”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Pizza was fine, the owner was EXTREMELY RUDE. I asked for a second fork so my wife and I could share the salad. The owner says "you only get the fork that comes with the salad WE CAN'T AFFORD TO FEED YOUR WHOLE FAMILY, if you want another salad it will be $6.40." Can't afford to share an iceberg lettuce salad, how much does a head of iceberg lettuce cost? The salad plate was a regular dinner plate size and my wife and I just shared with the same fork. It was all you can eat salad but who is going to eat more than one dinner plate load, why not sell a one time salad or allow us to share the crummy ice berg lettuce salad. We didn't even get served. He has ten employees running around cleaning chairs etc. and they can't take the time to bring the pizza to your table? $25 for a medium pizza and a salad with the rudest service in town. WE paid up front and I am so glad I did not leave a tip to this rude owner. My wife and I always share the salad at Round Table and we have never been treated rude like we were at Walery's.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Vince C
Salem
“Constantly Satisfying”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Count on Walery's for quality pizza every time. Thin crusted deliciousness! For the past thirty years this is where our family goes when we're craving a good pepperoni pie.

• Visited January 2014
Salem, Oregon
“Best pizza place in town.”
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

Lunch special is all you can eat pizza for the price of a sandwich elsewhere. They have a back room for parties, meetings, whatever. Pizza is wonderful. Best in Salem. I can't count how many times we have been there. Living in W Salem, just put Walerys on your speed dial, give them a call and pick it up. Instant dinner they all love. I could go on and on.

Visited September 2013
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

Fun atmosphere. Excellent service. As soon as you walk in you're greeted by people who obviously run the place and take pride in it. Lots of greeting of regulars and hugs. Must be a well-loved local establishment. Pizza was yummy! Very family friendly. We would stop there again.

• Visited September 2013