“Best Pizza in Salem!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Walery's has the best pizza in Salem. The only downside is they don't deliver but it is well worth the trip across the bridge into West Salem. They have a good selection and they have maintained their price for a two topping price around $13.50 (I believe). They have a terrific lunch buffet with all you can eat pizza, salad and a drink for around $7.50. Great place to have parties.

2  Thank Paula M

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Had a family gathering for a birthday and I had a salad per usual when I go there.
Bad idea. Salad bowl was way low and lettuce had large dark brown areas on a handful of pieces. Baby corn was limp and had a strange taste to it. some of the cucumbers were limp also. Needless to say I got sick after eating there.
Server had to look through 4 plates before handing me one and it was dirty also. She gave me a dirty glare when I handed it back to her. It had dried on pizza on it.

1  Thank bailee2012
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Yummy pizza & cold beer! Plenty of arcades for the kiddos. They have plenty of seating. They also have a great salad bar.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Pizza was fine, the owner was EXTREMELY RUDE. I asked for a second fork so my wife and I could share the salad. The owner says "you only get the fork that comes with the salad WE CAN'T AFFORD TO FEED YOUR WHOLE FAMILY, if you want another salad it will be $6.40." Can't afford to share an iceberg lettuce salad, how much does a head of iceberg lettuce cost? The salad plate was a regular dinner plate size and my wife and I just shared with the same fork. It was all you can eat salad but who is going to eat more than one dinner plate load, why not sell a one time salad or allow us to share the crummy ice berg lettuce salad. We didn't even get served. He has ten employees running around cleaning chairs etc. and they can't take the time to bring the pizza to your table? $25 for a medium pizza and a salad with the rudest service in town. WE paid up front and I am so glad I did not leave a tip to this rude owner. My wife and I always share the salad at Round Table and we have never been treated rude like we were at Walery's.

3  Thank Vince C
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Count on Walery's for quality pizza every time. Thin crusted deliciousness! For the past thirty years this is where our family goes when we're craving a good pepperoni pie.