“Nice accommodations”

Best Western Pacific Highway Inn
Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Salem
Reviewed 19 January 2013

Rooms are small but adequate. There was a unpleasant smell when I first entered the room. Probably a cleaning agent.
Location is far enough off the street so that out is quiet.
Check in and out was quick and easy. Staff was friendly, professional and courteous.
I have stayed here before and because of past experience I chose to stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013

Reviewed 14 January 2013

I telephoned the Best Western Motel Pacific Highway Inn, Salem OR and requested a room for 2 persons non-smoking for the following day. Also, I requested a King Size bed if available & on the 1st floor. At the time of my request there were only 2 Queen Size non-smoking bed rooms available. Upon our arrival the agent checked and rechecked room reservations to see if she could accomodate our request. There was a King Size Bed room available, but it was next to a very loud family & she did not recommend the room. We chose a 2 Queen Size bed room that was in a quiet area & were quite satisfied with our accomodations. We travel South from Seattle, Washington in the early Spring to California and will more than likely stop at this Best Western, again. The rooms were clean & the breakfast was quite satisfying.

Room Tip: Since this updated motel is about 2 blocks from the I-5 Freeway it is very desirable because there i...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Jake B, General Manager at Best Western Pacific Highway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2013

Thank you for your review of our property. I was happy to hear that our front desk staff went out of their way to make sure you enjoyed your room - that is always a goal of ours.

We hope to see you again soon!

Jake Bryant

Reviewed 9 January 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 28 December 2012

The staff went out of their way to make my stay comfortable. They picked me up at the Amtrak station and brought me to the hotel. The room was very comfortable with a great comfy bed. i definitely slept well. Their continental breakfast was good too. I didn't have time to use their pool and spa, but I checked it out and they were both very good size and was sparkling clean. I would definitely stay there whenever I go to Salem. .

Reviewed 21 December 2012

Clean room and nice amenities; great breakfast and excellent customer service! :) I would recommend this hotel to those who are traveling to Salem on Business for a few nights. The location is easy to find and is only one exit from many great restaurants. I have always liked Best Western hotels and this one was exceptional. I really appreciate the fast and friendly staff service.

Reviewed 3 December 2012

I stay here because of the location, price and staff (I am a road warrior). I like that I can call and get a room without alot of wasted time. The rooms are large, clean and I find the beds very comfortable. The fitness center has everything that I need.

Reviewed 3 December 2012

Our recent stay at this Bestwestern was enjoyable. The staff was more than happy to help us with all our needs. We especially appreciated the head of the housekeeping department - always pleasant, always available to answer questions, needs or concerns with our room. She even sought us out on our departure date to say goodbye.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Jake B, General Manager at Best Western Pacific Highway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2013

Thank you for your review of the Best Western Pacific Highway Inn. We take great pride in the care that our staff takes to ensure that our customers feel at home, and I'm pleased to hear that we succeeded!

We hope to see you again the next time you visit Salem.

Jake Bryant