“Would Not Stay Here Again!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Best Western Pacific Highway Inn

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Best Western Pacific Highway Inn
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Salem
Liberty Lake, WA
“Would Not Stay Here Again!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

The staff was rude and unaccommodating. The first room they assigned us had a bad odor. The food was wretched! After 1 night with no sleep, we got another hotel in town. The morning clerk who said she was the manager would not help us at all!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jake B, Manager at Best Western Pacific Highway Inn, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Thank you for your feedback, letting us know about your experience helps us provide a better service. I am very sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with your stay. Our staff and management care very much about our guests, and if this didn't show, I am truly sorry for that. I hope you will enjoy knowing, we will be adding extra training hours to ensure our staff can properly handle situations such as the one that was happening the night of your stay.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Coquille, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

This was a stop on the way to visit family. I don't know what it was, but I slept like a baby. I agree with a previous comment that I love having real coffee cups or glasses to drink from, so much so that I've taken to packing my own. The staff couldn't have been more friendly.

I had stayed at the other BW in Salem on a previous trip. Although it is rated a Plus level, I found this hotel far more cozy and friendly. Why pay more for a bunch of frills I don't use (swimming pool, exercise equipment, etc)?

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Salt Lake City
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

We found this hotel to meet our needs close to the freeway, a quick breakfast and close to our family. We would recommend this hotel to those looking for a conveninent stop for the night before moving on. Being close to our family was important.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Thank Darleneand Davi... E
Navarre, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

It was wonderful. I went to clean out my mom's storage unit and hauled over 60 boxes to my upstairs room to sort through. I had 40 bags of trash I had planned on taking myself to the dumpster. Which meant hauling all of it down myself. The Housekeeping Manager insisted on taking care of it!! I was extraordinary thankful. - Shani Pinkerton

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jake B, Manager at Best Western Pacific Highway Inn, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Shani, thank you for your review of our property. We always appreciate input from our guests to let us know how we are doing. I will be sure to pass along to our housekeeping staff, your gracious comments. Thank you again, and we hope to welcome you to our hotel in the near future.
Bellingham, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

This hotel was very nice, clean & friendly! I love the fact that they actually had REAL coffee cups to drink out of in our room (not paper or styrofoam), and the complimentary breakfast was nice also. The first time I've seen a pancake maker! :-) And they actually had REAL butter, not the fake stuff. Also loved that the air conditioner/fan in the room stays on all night instead of turning off & on like other hotels do.

Room Tip: Our room was on the bottom floor which made it much easier to just get things out of the car as we n...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We want to thank you so much for the kind review about our property. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness as well as superior customer service. We hope you visit us again soon!
Medford, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

A little to far from the State meeting places. Acually not very good access to first class resturants for dinner. Breakfast could have a more nutritious variety. I'm not comfortable being forced to add more to my review. You still want more info than I'm willing to give.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Kirkland, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

I was looking for an inexpensive motel near Willamette college, and this was the place! No frills, but I was only there for one night and didn't want to pay more than I needed to for a clean place. The room was spotless, the breakfast area was also. I didn't get to use the hot tub due to time constraints, but I am sure it would have been also. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Will stay again -

Room Tip: I was worried about security and wanted the second floor, but the windows and door were perfectly ad...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family