“Wonderful Experience!”

Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Salem
Bend, Oregon
“Wonderful Experience!”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I stayed here for business travel and was very pleased. The staff was so helpful and friendly and it seems like they go the extra mile to be accommodating. The rooms are really nice and not the typical boring hotel room. I liked the cappacino/hot chocolate machine in the lobby and it's a beautiful lobby. It was quiet and is very centrally located to downtown. I live in Bend and my training sessions are in Salem and a coworker had stayed here previously and had nothing but good things to say so I decided to try it and I am so glad I did! When I was in town the big snowstorm happened and I had already checked out of the hotel room and was planning on heading back to Bend. But changed my mind and decided to wait until the next day to make the trip in daylight due to the weather. I called and reserved another night and requested the same room and they were wonderful about it and no problem at all. I would highly recommend this Best Western. And the voucher for the free breakfast at Denny's and the 15% off dinner coupon, not to mention the freshly baked cookie upon arrival, make this a great experience and really convenient. I have already made reservations for when I am back in town in March and will be booking all my future nights on business here.

Room Tip: I prefer the 3rd floor and it's easy to access with the elevator. It was quiet.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Jake B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Thank you, Trudi, for your detailed review of the Best Western PLUS Mill Creek Inn. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you liked our amenities. I will pass on your comments to our staff; they will definitely appreciate your kind words!

We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Salem.

Jake Bryant

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I am please to say my stay at this hotel was exellent! The staff was friendly and the hotel was very clean. Free complementary breakfast at Denny's located in the same parking lot with a variety of meays to chose from.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Portland, United States
Reviewed 8 February 2014

This hotel location embodies the values of the Best Western name with outstanding excellence in customer service and hospitality. I never thought I would say this but Red Lion Salem has lost my business, as has every other hotel accommodation facilities in the area. This place is my go-to place for all future needs!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jake B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Thank you, Perry, for your review of the Best Western PLUS Mill Creek Inn. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward to your future visits. We're very appreciative of our repeat customers; please let us know if there is anything you need while you are here.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

The room is clean and nice, a very comfortable lazy boy chair included, i know right?
Danny's just cross the parking lot which is very convenient.
I would stay here again if I come back. Dont forget to ask for a voucher for breakfast that you can use there for a free meal.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Jake B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Thank you for your review of the Best Western PLUS Mill Creek Inn. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, as well as the complimentary breakfast at Denny's. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Pinole, California
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Beautiful facility. We stayed in the family suite and it is great. Spacious and clean. We enjoyed the indoor pool and spa. We have stayed here before and we are never disappointed. We will return here on our next trip to Salem.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Henderson, NV, United States
Reviewed 18 January 2014

My family and I enjoyed this hotel a lot. Very comfortable and large room with a separate desk and computer chair, which came in handy since I had some work to do. Plenty of room to move around. They gave us free breakfast at Denny's next door, which was great.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Jeanne S
Jake B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Thank you, Jeanne, for your review of the Best Western PLUS Mill Creek Inn. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Salem.

Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

Once again it is another great stay at the best western mill creek. Nice, big rooms, pool and exercise room and friendly staff. Free breakfast at the nearby Denny's is great and it is no wonder why I stay here time after time for business when I in Salem. Keep up the good work.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business