“one of the best Best Westerns”

Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Salem
Reviewed 30 August 2014

We regularly chose to stay at Best Westerns, and this is one of the nicest we have found. Large rooms, great beds, an easy to operate TV, everything super clean. A better than usual breakfast served next door at Denny's. Very helpful staff. We will be back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

We had a long trip driving from AK to N C and we did stop only in Best Western motels. This one is the best! The stuff is so helpful and friendly! Even pool guys were so nice and easy talk to. The room was perfect! Clean and updated. And so fresh and huge. The pool was very clean and pleasant to swim in. Most of all...i did forget my wedding ring set which i realised when we were already 100 miles away. I did call and a front desk girl ran to my room and grab it and saved it for me. You rock guys!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Have stayed here 3 times and never been disappointed! Awesome room, comfortable and welcoming Lobby, fresh coffee and very pet friendly...cheerful and helpful staff.
Vouchers for breakfast at Denny's across the way.
Outstanding dog area and treats for them on arrival.
As always, looking forward to next trip to Salem! ;)
Carol M

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

This is a great hotel.Wonderful front desk staff,nice attractive,welcoming lobby with fresh coffee and tea plus cappuccino,hot chocolate available all day. A very nice and very clean indoor pool and spa as well as sauna.They also had an immaculate laundry room for guest use.Since I had been on a rd trip for awhile,this facility was a great find. Breakfast was included,and one was presented with a Voucher to present to Dennys,located across the parking lot.The hallways,the ice machines,etc all were well maintained.The room I had was excellent.It was very large and had 2 Queen beds plus fridge,micro,tv with HBO,Showtine,immaculate bathroom. It was on a far corner on the third floor and I did not hear one noise during my stay Blissful quiet.The bed and bedding were so comfy I slept really well. HIGHLY REcommended Dog friendly but u will never smell a dog present. Immaculate breath of fresh air in a sea of smelly,dirty overpriced "budget" motels/hotels reeking of old curry and mildew.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Jake B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Thank you so much for your detailed review of the Best Western PLUS Mill Creek Inn. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and the many amenities that we offer. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Jake Bryant

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Mill Creek Best Western was our last night following a 10 day trip from Seattle to San Francisco and Lake Tahoe. The room was superior to any hotel we had stayed in during our trip. The beds and pillows were so comfortable and we were given food vouchers to eat Breakfast at the Denny's just across the parking lot. My granddaughter loved the pool just down the hall from the room. It was the best I had slept since leaving home. Unlike some hotels we stayed in the Best Western had amenities that worked such as the air conditioner and hair dryers.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We were very comfortable and the staff were very friendly. I selected this hotel using Booking Buddy and it was easy. I had forgotten my itenerary at home with the hotel name so
I was a little concerned, but the hotel called me which was awesome. I liked the makeup mirror it was very helpful since I couldn't bring mine. And they were very gracious when we could only stay one night instead of two. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2014

On my family's annual road trip, we made a 3 night stop at this great hotel, we had a tiny family reunion there and they accommodated all our needs. The hotel is very clean and the lobby very welcoming with it's scenery and waterfall. The staff, especially Pat, are very knowledgeable and friendly. The rooms are clean, comfortable and spacious. Great layout! They have all the amenities you'd need; a laundry, exercise room and breakfast is complimentary (just across the parking lot at Denny's). We enjoyed our stay immensely and would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor with king beds non-smoking and can't complain at all.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Jake B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you, Debra, for your review of the Best Western PLUS Mill Creek Inn. It's great to hear that your enjoyed your stay! I'll pass on your compliments to Pat and the rest of the front desk staff. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Jake Bryant