“Great Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Best hand made flour tortillas in town. Food is great and service is the best. We love the enchiladas and the fajitas, the best

Reviewed 1 May 2014

La Hacienda Real is a local restaurant with 4 locations in Salem at this time. They are opening a new restaurant on Lancaster and Market Street. The food is always cooked fresh. They have homemade tortillas, great chips and salsa, and bean and cabbage dip. My favorites are the Aroz Con Pollo, Macho Burrito, and Albondigas Soup. The appetizers are all great.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

We waited 20 minutes for a server. The walked past us numerous times - would not make eye contact. A young lady offered more chips and salsa - we asked for our waiter - she may not have understood english because we did not get served. We walked out - no one cared. At least we had free chips and salsa!

3  Thank craig-loly
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My hubby and I decided to drive over to Salem for some Mexican food at La Hacienda Real. Instead of going to the West Salem one, we drove down to the Commercial location. I order the Arroz con Pollo that I have ordered many times in the past. I don't know if there is a new chef, but honestly, this was the BEST I have ever had from any restaurant. Jorge and his staff do an amazing job! Thank you!!

Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

The service is fast, convenient, and friendly. They know their menu and although some of them don't have the best English, they are still great servers. The good is always amazingly above par. YUM